• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Serperior vs Rhyperior

Who is the more useful Pokemon?
Rhyperior

Who has the better design?
Rhyperior

Who has the better pre-evolutions?
Rhyperior

Who will be the winner between them?
Solid Rock Rhyperior

Who do you like?
Rhyperior

Flawless Victory

Serperior looks cooler and would win in a fight, although Rhyperior is generally more useful. I'm going with the snake on this one.

Who is the more useful pokemon? Rhyperior, because he is literally rock solid and intimidating
Who has the better design? Rhyperior, i'm not a big fan of Serperior
Who has better pre-evolutions? Rhyperior, Rhydon is robust
Who will be the winner between them? Probably Serperior because Rhyperior's weakness is grass 4x
Who do you like? Rhyperior hands down i'm not fascinated with Serperior

Who is the more useful pokemon?

Rhyperior.

Who has the better design?

Serperior.

Who has better pre-evolutions?

Serperior.

Who will be the winner between them?

252 SpA Serperior Giga Drain vs. 68 HP / 160 SpD Solid Rock Rhyperior: 327-387 (84.27 - 99.74%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Rhyperior Megahorn vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Serperior: 476-560 (163.01 - 191.78%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Rhyperior wins this.

Who do you like more?

Rhyperior because he's much more useful.

These pokemon are both final evolutions. It's just that one of them looks like a middle evolution, and it's not Rhyperior.

This poll must be rigged. How can a Pokémon with crap stats and a bad design win against the strong, useful, and good looking Rhyperior?

Serperior, as it looks majestic and elegant, is very quick, and Contrary is a great Ability. Rhyperior isn't bad, but I gratly prefer Rhydon, as Rhyperior's tail, colour scheme and overall body structure irk me.

Serperior edges out Rhyperior for me in general. The sleek design and smugness it's line radiates is my favorite aspect of it, plus it's quite quick in battle which I sometimes favor. I do like Rhyperior though, and it's probably my top favorite of the evos introduced in gen IV, but I just like snakes a lot more.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom