• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Serviceshipping(Dento/Bel) discussion

Reaction score
Well, Dent doesn't seem to like her, since she soiled his favorite spoon and some other things, but yeah, it seems interesting.

I know this is quite the delicate topic when it comes to shipping,but a group of users and me were considering that perhaps this ship was named too early for something that has the potential to become the new ikari in terms of popularity,so were wondering if perhaps the name could be reconsidered,thanks in advance.

I know this is quite the delicate topic when it comes to shipping,but a group of users and me were considering that perhaps this ship was named too early for something that has the potential to become the new ikari in terms of popularity,so were wondering if perhaps the name could be reconsidered,thanks in advance.
To answer this: no. There's no predicting any game-devoted character's given appearance, or what happens when characters meet, or what they say, thus why 'ships like this, like Kenny/Barry....people think were named too soon.

To change a name already submitted because it "doesn't fit" or any blanket reason is not a good enough excuse to force a change. *bows* This is a case that foresight did not predict (many 'ships are just like this), and that's not an applicable reason.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom