• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Servine VS Grotle

Startmirca

CANT LET YOU DO THAT !!!
Reaction score
170px-496Servine.png

VS
GrotleSugimori.png

Who do you like the best?

Other middle-stage Unova starter vs middle-stage Sinnoh starter matchup:

Dewott VS Prinplup

Pignite VS Monferno

Last edited:
Servine is the best middle-stage starter pokemon ever. (I'd put Combusken at second, maybe.)

Could you please be more specific? That's not much of a reason. :) Thank you!
Well, Servine evolves from my favorite Pokémon, I love its design and it's much faster than Grotle. ;-)

Oof... my two least-favorite starter forms...
I guess I'll go with Servine, given its impressive abilty, but I really don't like either.

I voted for Grotle, because Servine is ugly compared to its pre-evolved and evolved form imo.
I also prefer the Torterra line.

i love them both but im going to have to say servine on this one the awesome grass snake barely beats the grass turtle i like servines design better though

Grotle. It has better design imho, and Servine would've made it for me if it weren't for his arms/legs that look...idk, out of place. (Although they might be meant to be that way considering the fact that it is a serpent.)

Servine. It has a much more pleasing aesthetic even if its arms and legs look very disproportionate. It must suck to have a reach extending about two inches! :p

Grotle sucks hardly.
I'm so sorry for your, poor tortoise.

Servine isn't the most cute thing in the world either, but I like it a little bit. Although I prefer a giant tortoise with "the world on its back" (Torterra) than "the snake of Garden of Eden" (Serperior)

Grotle looks nicer for a mid-evolution compared to Servine, and it is a better battler.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom