• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sevii Islands

Moppi

Eventual PokéFan...
Reaction score
Note: If already discussed, please do tell.

I'm pretty uncomfortable asking questions about FR/LG seeing that it's been a year and so since it's release.

Anyway, is it possible to go away from Sevii Islands (starting to One Island) once you arrive there?. :uhoh:

What i meant was, how to go back to the MAIN map. :-/

by main map do u mean main area? To get to the main area you go back on the boat. To get to the main map you open the map and choose the icon in the corner and switch to the main map.

If Bill just sent you to the Sevii Islands, then I think you need to save Lostelle in the Berry Forest first, then once all that is done, you go back to One lsland and I think Bill automatically sends you back to Cinnabar.

I know this.

-Head for Two Island's Game Corner, and the owner will ask if you're a friend of Lostelle
-Some biker stupidly thinks he's on Three Island, but realizes that he's on Two Island, so head there next
-Heal up your team if needed, because you have to take on a group of Bikers and their leader in order to clear the way to the Berry Forest. They use Poison Pokemon so get your Psychics ready
-Once that's done, heal again if necessary, then head for Berry Forest
-Either defeat or catch the Hypno scaring Lostelle in the forest, she'll give you a berry, and you'll show up at the Game Corner. Give the man the Meteorite, he'll give you a Moon Stone
-Head back to One Island and talk to Bill, and he'll drop you off at Cinnabar Island

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom