• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shades of Puppetmaster

(Screw it, I'll listen without earphones.)

On the collab with Aestivate: You both completely compliment each other. Neither of you overshadowed the other. Puppy, you had a bit of a rough start, but you did manage to rebound soon enough.

The duets are really good. I liked "Playing God", too, but you should try to be careful with those "s", it does a strange sound everytime. Maybe it's just the mic, though. Otherwise, you're really good. Keep going!

I have to say off the bat that I love the song "I need you now" like...a lot. And I've tried to do a self duet with myself once and it ended terribly because my voice was too high (for either part, lol). I really liked your guys' rendition of it a lot, because, as others have said, the voices matched each other perfectly, especially for this specific song. It was very flowy and harmonious. My only criticism is that the "now" parts are a bit strained, but other than that, great work as always~

Thanks for the support and criticisms, everyone; they're truly appreciated!

~~~

New cover up! It's "Marvelous Things" by Eisley (I promise I'm not as obsessed with them as it seems ^^;).

"Marvelous Things" by Eisley
YouTube | MediaFire

~~~

And those requests will get done eventually. Please forgive me for being so late on those, but I have to really be motivated to do something that I wouldn't normally do and that's motivation I'm severely lacking at the moment.

I really like it~ The harmonies in your newest cover are just lovely! I think it really adds a fuller feeling to it, and made it much more enjoyable. You've gotten better at not stressing certain syllables, so that's good.

On your latest cover with Aestivate, have to say both of you sang very well. And TPM, you have a nice voice. ^^

I've been listening to your vocal coverings, and they are all great to listen to. I like your voice.

Among the tracks, I like the duets, especially the one with CommanderPigg. ^^

Keep up the good work. :3

Thanks for all the compliments/criticisms, guys! :D

New cover up! It's a duet with the talented Hellion.

"Oops I Did It Again" by Britney Spears
YouTube | MediaFire
Collaboration with Hellion

You can lose all respect you ever had for me now. >_>

I think whoever went first overpowered whoever went second. Also, the first voice sounded a little reluctant, and the beginning "yeah"s sounded a little emotionless. Other than that, my favourite part was the chorus, because your voices seemed to mingle very well, much better than during the intro. Nice one!

You guys did an awesome job with your tribute to Jedward Britney Spears! I agree with @Mr Metagross ; the yeah yeah yeahs were a bit emotionless at first but you picked it up really well later. Especially the speaking part, you both sounded fantastic!

And the chorus was really well done, your voices were both synchronized perfectly. I hope you both do more collabs :)

I hope you both do more collabs :)
Me too! This was fun listening to. You both are really good. I especially loved the speaking part, but the singing was as good too.

I think you did a great job covering Flyleaf, even though I think your voice is more suitable for pop music rather than alternative. But it is good to try different styles!

Nice covers you got here,I like how raw and real your voice sounds, Franklin.Keep it up.Have you tried composing your own songs?

Also you and Hellion totally need to do more collabs,may I suggest another something from mistress Spears? perhaps Toxic? I think you would be wonderful at that one.... : D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom