• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shadow darkrai's sprite gallery

ChachachaCHIA!

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
Shadow darkrai's abandoned sprite gallery

Hey guys I just started spriting here are my first three I made:

Shadeless shiny Umbreon

How the shiny Scizor should have been

And Darvile
What do you think?

like umbreon. just dont resize them cause they look weird.

an example of a trainercard! some parts will be shadeless do to the fact that I don't know how to shade :-(

They look good! Can you do lineless? That's really all I'm good with. :/

OK, TF u got yer wish:

Failed shadow rayquaza (Because since rayquaza has too many colors I let him stay like this):

They're pretty good for a beginner, but I'll echo what Darkrai07 said. Try not to resize sprites too much, image editing programs can never really do resizing justice.

Also, I see you've made a bunch of posts today in this thread. Try to keep all of your new submissions in the same post (using the edit post button) unless a week or more of time has passed since your last submission. Doing otherwise spams the board up.

Ok then... I'll show u guys my latest stuff when I come back (3 weeks)

Well I simpily just pasted the legs onto the body and i dont recolor splices unless it is retyped

You should,'cuz if you don't,the splice isn't complete

All of them were good,except for those resized and this one

You didn't recolor the Shinx/LUxio part ^^

I think it looks better that way. makes it seem more complex. and its luxio BTW. the front legs have 2 gold bands thats how you can tell

Failed shadow rayquaza (Because since rayquaza has too many colors I let him stay like this):
FINALLY! ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAS WITNESSED THE COLOURS OF RAYQUAZA!. Its really annoying spriting with it.
groudon has more i think

Just sayin' it's not homogeneous like the big part of splices.It's good but would be better if it was recolored

ill be splicing in an hour or something im coming back 2 nj soon

HEY EVERYBODY I HAVE SPLICED AND MADE A NEW SET OF STARTERS!!! (That I thought of):

Dragowott Samurott-Serpiorer-Charizard splice

Flamearing Ursaring-Rapidash splice

Grasidash Rapidash-BAylead-Sceptile splice you can tell I wasn't really trying

Back
Top Bottom