• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Do You Like Your Finished Product?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shadow Raikou & Mitatono's Thunder Sprite Shop

Heh... Thanks. It's beautiful! :)

So beautiful infact, it goes on my desktop

I am bored. any requests?

anyone got any requests?

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop

New banner by DarkDreams!!:spin::spin::-D:-D:spin::spin:!!

Hello there shadow raikou and mitatono! Can I order 2 order at same time?? If I can, I want a splice between salamence and charizard, and the second is splice between scizor and scyther.... Thank you!

hey dude, i have my request for winning ur contest
if its to hard, sorry

in the top, centred, have somthing similar to seccond 21 of this just the VS. bar, except take lucas away and put in this, and instead of cynhia put (Ill get what to replace cynthia with in a day in two) and below that have it say
"Chapter One" In gold text, and below that, "Big Trouble in Little Pallet" for the backround pallet town that looks like it were ruined by rocks. on the bottom right corner, put two ryperior. on the bottom left, put a Pidgeot (could you make it look like a trophie?)

Can I get a splice of Zuruggu and Mudkip? (and a whoop-whoop!)

Stalker

okay, ill edit this post When i am done.

Squat500

A Rather Big request. Ill do it when i have free time. maybe after these two requests. ^^vv

The_Noob

Okay, Ill do It. Ill edit the Post when i have done. I dont know what is Whoop whoop.

--------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Here are the Requests!

Stalker
iaza1888973850400.png

iaza1888929922800.png

The_Noob
iaza1888927273800.png

Last edited:

Yow, tha's helluva cool splice! Thank you!

Yow, tha's helluva cool splice! Thank you!

Its Okay!! Anymore Requests? Squat500, i am starting yours now.:party::party:

EDIT: Ok Squat, provide me with photos then ill be able to do it, Until then your request is delayed.

Last edited:

Yo yo yow! Can I order a signature?

Details: please insert the text "winged dragon guardian" with cool background and a charizard, salamence, and other dragon pokemon with wings.... Thank you!

wo wo wow! It will take some time! i am not really good with siggys so it might be like yours current.

A skeleton Hahakomori would be nice. :)

If you need any help with signatures, I will be around, you can visit my shop for examples of these and the banners. Or I could start 'working' here as a sig person, if you want, that is.

Morru, It will Take some time, cuz since its a a (very) thin leaf poke so i gotta figure out Where to put the bones.

Vaporeon, OK. Ill test you. Do stalker's request. A BIG one. Ill Add you to workers only when you do that one.

OK! Here are the requests!

Draco Cor
iaza1888948111800.png

KuruMorru
iaza1888923547800.png

Couldn't think of anything lse. well, i could, but that was impossible as it was leaves and making the leaves bones will be stupid.:angel:

stalker

I will work on it soon cuz VaporeonFan11 is not online for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom