• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Do You Like Your Finished Product?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop *REOPENED*

kgirl346
iaza17692826999900-1.png
iaza17692834031800.png

Salamencemaster1
iaza17692814042300-1.png

Lavender Espeon
iaza17692897677900-1.png

Sorry Guys i cant do trainers... I can only do trainers when i get a picture of them. if you can draw them, then i would be able to do it... otherwise it does not appear good. if you still want me to do it, ill do it, no worries.:lol:

May I have a back sprite of my current avatar?

Sorry Guys i cant do trainers... I can only do trainers when i get a picture of them. if you can draw them, then i would be able to do it... otherwise it does not appear good. if you still want me to do it, ill do it, no worries.:lol:

I really don't mind how it turns out! Mine are terrible, so yours will most likely be a gift from heaven.

well could you have the shinx near him and mabey a vintini near the other leg?

okay, im trying to do all of the requests.

Current News -

1st Page Updated with 3 more spriting styles!!

Banners & Signatures are Back!

HAY BUDDZIE!!!! feel like doing an awesome avatar for me? it has to have typhlosion on it though (of course)... come up with somthing cool, i have no idea what to do, so you make it up please! i know youll do great!

Avatar? Okay... I have the style in my mind, just finding the right typlosion for it. Any Text on it?

can i have a N zoroark cosplay?

Could I get a Snivy egg? thanks!

Okay guys all requests will be completed by tuesday. Sorry.

Completely understandable.

Yo Guys! Typhosion's Avatar is complete, Shadow Zekrom & Snivy Egg are nearly complete, Working on Zoroak cosplay(i dunno if i can do it) & Paul.

EDIT: yeah i could not do cosplay. Also guys some sprites would be messed up like paul's hair, and some white, cuz this is my first time using gimp for transperency.

Typhlosionfan157
MAIN.png

Dark Fox
New.png

Salamencemaster1
shadowzekrom.png

Pokemoll
paul.png

Im sorry for paul's hair, hair are the toughest part of trainers. Tried my best.

Last edited:

Yo Guys! Typhosion's Avatar is complete, Shadow Zekrom & Snivy Egg are nearly complete, Working on Zoroak cosplay(i dunno if i can do it) & Paul.

EDIT: yeah i could not do cosplay. Also guys some sprites would be messed up like paul's hair, and some white, cuz this is my first time using gimp for transperency.

Typhlosionfan157
MAIN.png

Dark Fox
New.png

Salamencemaster1
shadowzekrom.png

Pokemoll
paul.png

Im sorry for paul's hair, hair are the toughest part of trainers. Tried my best.

Dude. Epicness on a stick. I love it!

Could I have a Lineless Infernape

Thank You

insted of my other request can you do a zombie..................(wait for it!)...................... horse legendary thing fifth gen Colt Pokemon (AKA i forget his name) if my other request is too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom