• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Do You Like Your Finished Product?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop!

Well atleast you like it. Basically Abomansnow's color scheme.

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop!

The shop is officially re-opened now =D Not to close for the next three months, because it's summer!

Major first page change coming up soon, as long with new spriting styles, new avatars/signatures and taking out some of the less asked-for spriting styles.

So, as to mark this post in yer head, Request away!

EDIT: Done. Check first page, it's awesome now.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to request a couple of Generation IV-style in-battle Trainer sprites for the Generation II characters Cal and Carrie. Here's their official artwork from Stadium 2:

S2_Cal.png

CarriePS2.png

Attachments

• S2_Cal.png
    S2_Cal.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 71
  • CarriePS2.png
    CarriePS2.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 74
I'm afraid not. For Cal, I'm guessing he's wearing the same jacket as Generation II!Ethan, but with black trim instead of white. For the lower body, I guess just give them blue jeans (or maybe a yellow miniskirt in Carrie's case) and run-of-the-mill sneakers (or maybe something more feminine in Carrie's case). Ideally, they should both be about the same height, although I realize Carrie is supposed to be younger in GSC.

All-in-all, not bad. The couple things I notice are that Carrie's head seems a little too small, and Cal could use a little more shading on his jacket. Other than that, not bad at all. :-D

EDIT: Oh, one other thing I didn't see right away, Cal's sleeves don't match. Might be worth looking at.

Last edited:
@Murdershy;

Can you do a recolor of Shinx sprite in Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia so it looks like a Shiny Shinx? Here's what a regular one looks like:

403.png

And heres what a Shiny looks like:

403.png

Can you do it soon as possible? Thank you in advance.

Both of your requests will be up asap, since you both have request fairly easy sprites. =D

could you recolour each of the pokemon protagonist sprites to the uniform of the child in this picture?

I'd like to cancel my request, if that's alright. I decided to take one more shot at spriting Cal and Carrie myself, and here's what I came up with.

64592.png
64591.png

I think these will serve my purposes quite nicely. Sorry to have wasted your time—thank you for trying, though, and for being so nice. :)

Male-43.png base sprite
can you make me a trainer sprite w/
Hair is good
light green shirt
and Jean shorts
gray and neon green shoes
Thanks
:)
this with no hat please
Hailee.png
anybody can do it

Last edited:
I would like you to create another Avatar for me, it is about time for Budew to Evolve.

Type: Avatar
Sprite: 4th Gen Roselia
Effect: Pulsating glow, like my current glow that you also did for me.
Extra: Could you put a notice towards me once you are done, would love to have another Line of my Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom