• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Shadows Over Hoenn (A Choose Your Own Adventure Story)

Part 23
make it to the door to the rest of the R&D building
Taking one last look at Lairon, you tear yourself away and grab the Rocket Grunt's arm.
"Come on, we have to get out of here." You say, trying your best to keep your voice level. You both sprint to the door to the rest of the R&D building. She extends her Great Ball and recalls Loudred as Lairon leaps for it. Its head snaps around to the two of you as you flee and it begins to give chase. You slam the door shut behind you. Thinking it best not to take chances, you run all the way to the other end of the hall. The door you can from bangs a couple times, then falls silent.
"What... What was that back there?" The Rocket Grunt says, visibly shaken. "I've seen some of the Pokemon that they do... Whatever it is to. And they're always aggressive, but I've never seen them just go crazy like that." Meanwhile, you simply slump against the wall, dejected. You'd found Lairon, and you'd thought you'd gotten through to it. But now you'd been forced to leave it behind as it went wilder than ever. What else was there to do? Was it even possible to get Lairon back to normal? And what about Corphish? You still had no idea where it even was. Well, you are in R&D. Maybe there's something around here that could be helpful. Couldn't hurt to look, right? You stand up straight and place your hand on the Rocket Grunt's shoulder.
"Hey, you ok?" You ask. She straightens up and takes a deep breath.
"Yeah. Yeah, I'm ok. Gonna take more than that to scare me off. Although..." She trails off as she looks back down the hall. "I've never actually been in this building before, so I'm not actually sure where we wanna go next. I guess just pick a door?"

1647601601234.png

You have lost Lairon.
What's the next course of action?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom