• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shameless Self-Promoting

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
Hey, Hitlerellas. I bet you've been wondering where I've been for the past forever. I still visit here, though not as much. I started working construction, then lost that job because my boss got in a car accident, and then COVID put everything on hold right as we were getting back into business. I started working as a psychic again, but then quit that because I've been taking care of my nieces. Turns out raising kids is awesome, but exhausting.

I also started RPing again. Well, I have been for like three years now. Specifically on this site, which is a Marvel RP. Specifically a comic-centric RP. Specifically, one that has been around for over 10 years and has no signs of stopping. Specifically, where I spend most of my online time outside of YouTube or instigating drama on the official Sims forum. You guys should join. And I'm not saying that just because I get a badge for anyone who joins and posts. Quite a few iconic characters are free, and it's very OC-friendly.

But if you do join, pls pick up Sofia Mantega or the Power Pack. Pls I want someone to play them so bad.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom