• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Share Your Anime & Manga Lists

ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I figured it'd be a good idea to have a dedicated thread where people can post their lists of what anime and manga they've seen and read before as well as what ones they want to.

My list can be found here: ZinnLav on Anime-Planet

I really like Anime Planet, lets me not only compile what anime & manga I've seen and want to see as well as what I rate them. It also lets me make custom lists and has what characters you like and dislike, really useful site tbh.
Hopefully this means we can find others who like the same series as we do and possibly create discussions or encourage people to create threads around those series, knowing there are a few who also like it.

Let's keep this thread just to posting our lists though okay? We can discuss what's on the lists elsewhere, so this keeps it easier to find them for others.

My list can be found over on MAL: Soaringdylan's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

The main reason I use MAL is because it's the first tracking site I found, and has the most integration with other stuff. I have some apps on my phone that can integrate with both the Anime & Manga lists on MAL, so it's really useful.

in no particular order
Gurren Lagann
Gurren Lagann
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken
Konosuba
Girls’ Last Tour
Re: Zero
Angel Beats
Cautious Hero
Yuri On Ice
Saiki K.
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Carole and Tuesday
Demon Slayer
Release the Spyce
My Next Life as a Villainess
Haikyuu!
Assassination Classroom
Dropkick on my Devil
Haruhi Suzumiya
Nichijou
Backstreet Girls

I haven't bothered to make a list on one of the websites, but here's something I have compiled from what I have accomplished so far.

Pokémon: The First Movie "Mewtwo Strikes Back"
Pokémon: The Movie 2000 "The Power of One"
Pokémon: "Diance & the Cocoon of Destruction"
Pokémon: "Volcanion & the Mechanical Marvel"
Pokémon: "I Choose You!"

Hayao Miyazaki
-----
Spirited Away
Ponyo
Princess Mononoke
Nausicaa
My Neighbor Totoro
Howl's Moving Castle
Castle in the Sky
Kiki's Delivery Service
Castle Cagliostro
Whisper of the Heart
From Up on Poppy Hill
Arrietty The Cat Returns

A Silent Voice (Yoshitoki Oima)
A Whisker Away (Junichi Sato)

Here's mine (I'm sharing my profile rather than my list since my list's layout tends to crash on mobile lol). Also open for friend requests!

Here’s mine

Haven’t fully watched or read most of these, but:
Death note
Komi can’t communicate
Haikyuu
Pokémon anime
Pokémon adventures

I think that’s it actually I don’t watch or read much anime or manga outside of Pokémon

For me, these are as follow (no particular order) :

Hokuto no Ken (The french dub was more like an abridged series, which I like actually, but the OG japanese experience is what people care about most)
City Hunter (french dub, specifically. Unlike Hokuto no Ken, the episode plots weren't changed too much, and the highlight are most of the bad guys being voiced by the same person in the same way and the surprisingly good voice acting)
Groove Adventure Rave (I sorely wished the anime continued, it was sooooo good >< )
JoJo's Bizarre Adventures (my favorite part is Diamond is Unbreakable)
F-Zero Falcon Densetsu (which has all subbed episodes somehow available on Youtube to watch)
Dragon Ball Z (OG French dub and japanese. Also the TFS dub !)
Spy x Family (I've only seen snippets of the anime but I do have all the currently available mangos)
G.T.O (I followed what I could, but it's a funny anime so it counts !)
Pokémon (followed most of the episodes up to the end of Advance. I did see some episodes from Battle Frontier and XY seasons, and I think that one episode of Sun/Moon where Kyogre was in it)
Full Metal Alchemist, though I don't remember if I also watched Brotherhood.
Cardcaptor Sakura (the Sailor Moon of my generation)

And I think that's it for what I can recall. I could be missing some, but those are animes I'd recommend watching :bulbaLove:

I don't watch anime or read manga very often, so the list is rather empty.

here's mine

i use anilist cuz myanimelist is trash (like 'actual trash' as in 'someone wrote an article that was titled "10 anime and manga about kicking nazi ass" and began the article with "we don't accept nazis. nazis suck" and then someone else at MAL edited that article to remove that opening line, changed the article title to "11 anime and manga featuring nazis" (they added another character to the list) and rewrote the whole damn article because "someone was upset about it" (that someone being someone on the MAL staff and not like a reader' levels of trash)

Back
Top Bottom