• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Re: sharkshocker's Breeding Center: Giving away everything!

Hey, Can I have the Staryu? I have a polar Vivillon. My FC is 2251-4546-8574.

FC: 0103-9357-0277
Name: Eciq
Alright I've added you, and you got my last Natural Cure Staryu! Just send me a trade when you see me online, trainer name: Kevin
Hey, Can I have the Staryu? I have a polar Vivillon. My FC is 2251-4546-8574.
I've added your FC but all I have left are Illuminate Staryu if that's fine (they are 5 IV).

I am fine with that Staryu. I will be online now if you want and do you want the Vivillion?

Sorry. I traded all of them I will need like ten minutes to get another.

Sure thing, do you prefer male or female? I should be available most of today if you are able to trade, what's your FC?
Would love a Staryu, if possible with natural cure.
I should have a 4 IV Natural Cure Staryu still available, what's your FC?
FC: 0061-0809-4165 trainer name:Hayden

Sure thing, do you prefer male or female? I should be available most of today if you are able to trade, what's your FC?
Would love a Staryu, if possible with natural cure.
I should have a 4 IV Natural Cure Staryu still available, what's your FC?
FC: 0061-0809-4165 trainer name:Hayden
Alright I'll add your FC, just shoot me a trade when you see me online.

What is your trainer name? I need it with the FC

id like 5 IV Timid Zorua (Extrasensory) - Male
5 IV Adamant Kangaskhan

my fc is 0533-5396-1024

Hi again! This time I would like to request a Staryu. 4IV's is fine. Anything in particular you want?

Hi again! This time I would like to request a Staryu. 4IV's is fine. Anything in particular you want?
Hello there, hmm if you have Meadow or Jungle Vivillon I still need those to complete my collection. Otherwise anything is fine :)

Hey, When is a good time to catch you online. Haven't seen you yet :p.

Re: Kalos starters/Goomy with perfect Atk IV

do you have a 4IV female Slowpoke?
and are you interested in a 5IV Male Magikarp (def is the bad IV) Jolly nature , swift swim ability.

Hey, When is a good time to catch you online. Haven't seen you yet :p.
Sorry just got back home after a really long flight so I've been jetlagged the past couple of days :p
do you have a 4IV female Slowpoke?
and are you interested in a 5IV Male Magikarp (def is the bad IV) Jolly nature , swift swim ability.
Yes I have two of them, let me know which one you want. Sure the Magikarp is fine thank you :)
31/31/31/x/x/31
31/31/x/x/31/31

31/31/31/x/x/31 <-- that slowpoke please

i'm on usually GMT+0 around 6pm-11pm , just add me and drop me a PM so we can arrange a time to trade.
add my pokemon Y friend code, in my signature.

31/31/31/x/x/31 <-- that slowpoke please

i'm on usually GMT+0 around 6pm-11pm , just add me and drop me a PM so we can arrange a time to trade.
add my pokemon Y friend code, in my signature.
Sure if I see you online I'll send a trade.

Sorry guys but I won't be giving any other Pokemon away, the rest shall be Wonder Traded. Those who I have pending trades with will still get their Pokemon :)

I'll try to open up shop again in a while, but for now I'll be focusing on sorting out the battle league that we've set up over at the Battle Center. Here's the link if you'd like to try it out: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f518/sign-up-battle-league-160174/#post5026302

Last edited:

Can i have the Adamant Medidite? I got two Noibat Modest with 31 IVs except in Attack and a perfect IV Modest female Goomy.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom