• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Re: Kalos starters/perfect Atk IV Goomy

I have the Kalos starters for trade if anyone wants them, if you would like to have it in an egg that can be arranged too.

I'm also working on breeding Goomy so I have a bunch of them to give away. They all have perfect Attack IV but natures are random.

I'll take anything, but some things I'm looking for are:
  • Abra
  • Magikarp
  • Nidoran F
    [*]Tyrunt
    [*]Spritzee
  • Horsea
  • Shuckle
  • Bonsly
  • Anything else to complete my Pokedex
    [*]Kanto starters
  • berries that weaken elemental attacks

I'm also looking for any female caught in a Premier Ball.

Thanks a lot and happy trading.

Can I have a goomy ? I don't have any of the mons on the list but I can give you timid mr mime with soundproof and nasty plot, I have modest ralts/noibat as well!

Re: Kalos starters/perfect Atk IV Goomy

ye no problem, I wish I had my ditto safari :p

Re: Kalos/Kanto starters & IV-bred Goomy

@sharkshocker;
Ugh, I keep having to go out and it takes me years to get back to everyone :x
I don't actually need a Goomy anymore, but I'll attach a berry to the Magikarp for free :) Bulletproof Chespin would be awesome.
BUT I have recently obtained a Yache Berry (weakens ice), Wacan Berry (weakens electric), and a Charti Bery (weakens rock). And then Roseli weakens fairy. Why don't you pick the one you want most? :3

Re: Goomy Galore!

Can I get a gooey goom
31/x/x/31/31/31 Female
I got ampharosite megastone
FC 1075-1377-1099

Edit: can I also get a bulletproof chespin I can offer a gible (sand veil ability) jolly nature

Last edited:

Can I get a gooey goom
31/x/x/31/31/31 Female
FC 1075-1377-1099

Edit: can I also get a bulletproof chespin I can offer a gible (sand veil ability) jolly nature

Sure I'll set aside that Goomy for you, the Ampharosite is fine thanks. My FC is on my signature.

I think I have an extra Bulletproof Chespin lying around, I can trade that as well. What Vivillon pattern do you have if I may ask? If you have one that I don't have I'd be interested in it, but the Gible is fine too.

Can I get a gooey goom
31/x/x/31/31/31 Female
FC 1075-1377-1099

Sure I'll set aside that Goomy for you, the Ampharosite is fine thanks. My FC is on my signature.

I think I have an extra Bulletproof Chespin lying around, I can trade that as well. What Vivillon pattern do you have if I may ask? If you have one that I don't have I'd be interested in it, but the Gible is fine too.

Not sure what pattern the Vivillon is havent fully evolved it yet still in scatterbug form but I can level it up and let you know. I should be able to trade tonight at 11pm EST.

Can I get a gooey goom
31/x/x/31/31/31 Female
FC 1075-1377-1099

Not sure what pattern the Vivillon is havent fully evolved it yet still in scatterbug form but I can level it up and let you know. I should be able to trade tonight at 11pm EST.
Sure thing, thanks for checking. I have a Bulletproof Chespin for you as well.

Yeah 11 PM EST works for me, I've added your FC and I'll go online at that time.

Can I get a gooey goom
31/x/x/31/31/31 Female
FC 1075-1377-1099

Sure thing, thanks for checking. I have a Bulletproof Chespin for you as well.

Yeah 11 PM EST works for me, I've added your FC and I'll go online at that time.

One quick request can you name the goom "Guuuuu" and the chespin "YooNutty" if its possible thanks.

I found out it's the monsoon pattern if you want it you can have it and I'm on now

Edit:

Got them thanks was it the vivillon you need

Last edited by a moderator:

I would love to have a Gooey Goomy. I have the Continental Pattern Vivillon, if you're interested. I can also offer rare Supersize Pumpkaboo. And I can offer Protean Froakie, but you might already have it. I can't offer any IV bred Pokémon unfortunately since I don't IV breed myself.

I would love to have a Gooey Goomy. I have the Continental Pattern Vivillon, if you're interested. I can also offer rare Supersize Pumpkaboo. And I can offer Protean Froakie, but you might already have it. I can't offer any IV bred Pokémon unfortunately since I don't IV breed myself.
I'm interested in the Continental Pattern and the Pumpkaboo, moreso for the Vivillon since I might be able to get Pumpkaboo myself if size isn't inherited.

Which Goomy as you interested in?

I'm interested in the Continental Pattern and the Pumpkaboo, moreso for the Vivillon since I might be able to get Pumpkaboo myself if size isn't inherited.

I have a Continental Pattern Vivillon ready, the Supersize Pumpkaboo I have to breed now. Shouldn't take too much time. The size is inherited, so you won't be able to breed one yourself from other Pumpkaboo sizes, if that's what you mean. You may choose what you like. If you have time now, we could do the trade now (if you want Pumpkaboo however, I'll breed first)

The IV's don't really matter, I'd just like a Male Gooey one, if possible.

EDIT: I have a Supersize Pumpkaboo ready now.

Last edited:

I have a Continental Pattern Vivillon ready, the Supersize Pumpkaboo I have to breed now. Shouldn't take too much time. The size is inherited, so you won't be able to breed one yourself from other Pumpkaboo sizes, if that's what you mean. You may choose what you like. If you have time now, we could do the trade now (if you want Pumpkaboo however, I'll breed first)

Ah thanks a lot, but I'll take the Continental Pattern Vivilon. Sorry for having you to have you hatch the Pumpkaboo, I'll just look for one in my game. :p

I can go online right now if you're ready.

EDIT: It works out since I tossed the bad IV Gooey ones, I thought I'd clear these guys out faster...

EDIT2: I think I just missed you, but I'll go back online in about an hour.

Last edited:

Ah thanks a lot, but I'll take the Continental Pattern Vivilon. Sorry for having you to have you hatch the Pumpkaboo, I'll just look for one in my game. :p

I can go online right now if you're ready.

EDIT: It works out since I tossed the bad IV Gooey ones, I thought I'd clear these guys out faster...

EDIT2: I think I just missed you, but I'll go back online in about an hour.
No problem about the Pumpkaboo, I hatched a lot since I also put them on the GTS (they're wonderful GTS-deposit material).

Okay sure, I'll be online then (hopefully).

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom