• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy

Hey, I was wondering if you had any other Gooey Goomy's (ie one's that don't have like 5 perfect stats).

In terms of what I can offer, I only have Froakies, Fletchlings, and Dragonairs from the Friend Safari that would be worth offering.

Otherwise I have a Modest Sand veil Helioptile with perfect speed and Sp. Attack, and a Dragon Dance Careful Larvitar with perfect Speed and HP (IV breeding really bores me).

Anyway, if any of those interest you, let me know.

Hey, I was wondering if you had any other Gooey Goomy's (ie one's that don't have like 5 perfect stats).

In terms of what I can offer, I only have Froakies, Fletchlings, and Dragonairs from the Friend Safari that would be worth offering.

Otherwise I have a Modest Sand veil Helioptile with perfect speed and Sp. Attack, and a Dragon Dance Careful Larvitar with perfect Speed and HP (IV breeding really bores me).

Anyway, if any of those interest you, let me know.
Yeah I can hatch you one from the Gooey Goomy I've kept, I'll take a Dragon Dance Larvitar (male preferred) for it.
I'd love a/n HA Espurr, I have a list of HA Pokémon that I can breed in my shop if you want to check for a Pokémon you'd like.
I'll trade an Espurr for an HA Bulbasaur. Which Espurr are you interested in?

Since they're not in Poké Balls, I'll take one of the females.
Alright I'll set one aside for you. Added your FC so just shoot me a trade when you see me online, or if you want to organize a time to trade just let me know.

Last edited:

Excellent.

My friend code is 0963-0100-1378.

Just let me know what your time zone is, and I'll try to be online when you are.

And yes, the DD Larvitar is male.

Excellent.

My friend code is 0963-0100-1378.

Just let me know what your time zone is, and I'll try to be online when you are.

And yes, the DD Larvitar is male.
Alright thanks, I just added your FC.

I'm on Eastern Time so I can be on any time then before midnight. I can go online most of the day today so if you'd like to set a time I can meet you then.

Re: Elemental Fang Adamant Mawile, Adamant Magikarp, HA Bold Espurr

If you have any gooey Goomys left, can I get one? IVs don't really matter too much. But if you have one with perfects in HP, sp atk, and sp def....
I'd also like an adamant Mawile generally with perfect IVs in HP, atk, and def. Spd as well, if possible, but seeing the list, something with HP, atk, sp def, and spd will do.

I can offer IV bred Skarmory, Tentacool, Eevee(IVs are generally geared towards Jolteon), and Scyther.

If you have any gooey Goomys left, can I get one? IVs don't really matter too much. But if you have one with perfects in HP, sp atk, and sp def....
I'd also like an adamant Mawile generally with perfect IVs in HP, atk, and def. Spd as well, if possible, but seeing the list, something with HP, atk, sp def, and spd will do.

I can offer IV bred Skarmory, Tentacool, Eevee(IVs are generally geared towards Jolteon), and Scyther.
Seems I have Gooey Goomy hiding in my boxes. If you're interested in any of these let me know. (Modest, Level 1)
31/x/31/31/x/31 Female
31/x/x/31/x/31 Male
31/31/31/x/x/31 Male

Yeah that's all I have for Mawile right now, I stopped because I managed to get a shiny one :) I would be interested in Skarmory and Tentacool if we can work something out.

Seems I have Gooey Goomy hiding in my boxes. If you're interested in any of these let me know. (Modest, Level 1)
31/x/31/31/x/31 Female
31/x/x/31/x/31 Male
31/31/31/x/x/31 Male

Yeah that's all I have for Mawile right now, I stopped because I managed to get a shiny one :) I would be interested in Skarmory and Tentacool if we can work something out.

I'll take the female.
We'll have to continue tomorrow after my test.

31/x/31/31/x/31 Female
31/x/x/31/x/31 Male
31/31/31/x/x/31 Male

I'll take the female.
Alright sure thing, I'll keep the female aside for you.
31/x/31/31/x/31 Female

31/31/31/x/x/31 Male

i am intrested in these i can offer male amaura 31/31/x/31/31/x
I can do the male Goomy for male Amaura if that's fine with you.

yeh give me 15 minutes

fc 0533-5396-1024

@sharkshocker;

I definitely want a Mawlie.

I can offer some Vivillons I have spare as well as an IV bred Absol.

@sharkshocker;

Alright, which Mawile would you like? Already have an IV bred Absol but what Vivillon patterns do you have?

Oh and did you still want that Gooey Goomy for Honedge?

@sharkshocker;

Alright, which Mawile would you like? Already have an IV bred Absol but what Vivillon patterns do you have?

I have spare Continental, Marine, Polar, Tundra, Jungle, Garden, and Modern. And my native is Archipielago.
I'd like the Intimidate Mawlie, female, the one before the last.

And yes, I do lol I still have your Honedge reserved.

@sharkshocker;

I have spare Continental, Marine, Polar, Tundra, Jungle, Garden, and Modern. And my native is Archipielago.
I'd like the Intimidate Mawlie, female, the one before the last.

And yes, I do lol I still have your Honedge reserved.
Alright, I have your Goomy and Mawile on reserve. I can trade the Mawile for a Tundra Pattern Vivillon.

EDIT: I added your FC and I am online now, if you'd like to complete the trade.

Alright, I have your Goomy and Mawile on reserve. I can trade the Mawile for a Tundra Pattern Vivillon.

EDIT: I added your FC and I am online now, if you'd like to complete the trade.

Added you too!!

I should be online in this next 45 mins or so.

31/x/31/31/x/31 Female
31/x/x/31/x/31 Male
31/31/31/x/x/31 Male

I'll take the female.
Alright sure thing, I'll keep the female aside for you.
31/x/31/31/x/31 Female

31/31/31/x/x/31 Male

i am intrested in these i can offer male amaura 31/31/x/31/31/x
I can do the male Goomy for male Amaura if that's fine with you.

I have a Skarmory with the whirlwind egg move and perfect IVs in HP, def, and sp def.

I also have a Tentacool with the rapid spin egg move and perfect IVs in HP, def, sp def, and spd.

Do those sound good?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom