• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

sharkshocker's Breeding Center: closed for the holidays!

Re: IV-bred Magikarp, HA Espurr, and a box of Goomy

I have a x/31/31/x/31/31 Binacle. Are you willing to trade it for your 31/31/x/31/31/x Female Gooey Goomy?

hi. i was wondering if you could give me the 31/31/31/x/x/31 Female magikarp? i havent iv bred yet so i cant give you those. i have a sanstorm and modern vivillon. i also have a sun stone and a shiny stone. i can give you a combination of any of those. thanks.

hi. i was wondering if you could give me the 31/31/31/x/x/31 Female magikarp? i havent iv bred yet so i cant give you those. i have a sanstorm and modern vivillon. i also have a sun stone and a shiny stone. i can give you a combination of any of those. thanks.
Sure, I'll trade it for the Sandstorm Vivillon and Shiny Stone if that's fine with you.

cool. can you name the magikarp levy of it isnt much of a hassle? thanks. ill be adding you right now.

yeah. exactly like that. thanks a lot.

edit: im online right now.

@sharkshocker;

I can offer Solar Power Chmander, IV bred Protean Froakie, and/or an IV bred Honedge.
In exchange, I'd like a Gooey Goomy.

Can I ask for a HA espur please? I can offer you a Bulletproof Chespin, though he's in a Pokeball. If you want a different Pokeball I can go attempt to get one for you. If you prefer any nature/ivs I'm happy to help breed it too.

I have Pokemon X, so if you need anything from that game just ask. Other noteable pokes I have would be a HA Eevee but they are in a Pokeball, or I can grab an imposter Ditto.

I'd love a/n HA Espurr, I have a list of HA Pokémon that I can breed in my shop if you want to check for a Pokémon you'd like.

@sharkshocker;

I can offer Solar Power Chmander, IV bred Protean Froakie, and/or an IV bred Honedge.
In exchange, I'd like a Gooey Goomy.
That Charmander is really tempting (been too lazy to catch one in my safari) but I'll trade the Gooey Goomy for the Honedge. What are the IVs?

Can I ask for a HA espur please? I can offer you a Bulletproof Chespin, though he's in a Pokeball. If you want a different Pokeball I can go attempt to get one for you. If you prefer any nature/ivs I'm happy to help breed it too.

I have Pokemon X, so if you need anything from that game just ask. Other noteable pokes I have would be a HA Eevee but they are in a Pokeball, or I can grab an imposter Ditto.
Can you breed an Adamant HA Female Chespin in a Premier Ball? Not too picky on the IVs but perfect Attack/Speed would be nice.

Which Espurr are you interested in?
I'd love a/n HA Espurr, I have a list of HA Pokémon that I can breed in my shop if you want to check for a Pokémon you'd like.
I'll trade an Espurr for an HA Bulbasaur. Which Espurr are you interested in?

@sharkshocker;

I currently have only one IV bred Honedge but I will breed it. So if you save me a Gooey Goomy I will have the Honedge by tomorrow if not tonight.

I would like a female Espurr please. Sorry that I didn't put it in. I'll get you your Female Chespin now, I just need to breed it.

@sharkshocker;

I currently have only one IV bred Honedge but I will breed it. So if you save me a Gooey Goomy I will have the Honedge by tomorrow if not tonight.
Alright, the only one left I have is the one on the first post if that's fine with you. Odd that everyone just wanted the Gooey ones.

No rush I'll hold the Goomy for you :)
I would like a female Espurr please. Sorry that I didn't put it in. I'll get you your Female Chespin now, I just need to breed it.
No worries, I'll set a female Espurr aside for you :) Thanks for breeding the Chespin.

I have a Female Chespin in a Premier ball with perfect IVs in HP and Sp. Def.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom