• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shaymin is hinted to the US

Jnoo

WTF?
Reaction score
Go to the Pokemon.com Website. The screen will swirl for a bit and Shaymin's silhouette pops up in white.

I can't see it anymore, but yeah, I saw it for a bit.

Anyone else got it, or was it just me? =/

EDIT: After a couple of refreshes, it was definitely Shaymin. =)

I see Shaymin getting revealed before the end of the year.

Didn't Pokemon.com do this with both Manaphy and Darkrai? I seem to remember their silhouettes appearing randomly on the front page.

On another note, read Pokemon.com's various mailbags. The way they respond to questions about the anime is quite amusing.

Didn't Pokemon.com do this with both Manaphy and Darkrai? I seem to remember their silhouettes appearing randomly on the front page.

On another note, read Pokemon.com's various mailbags. The way they respond to questions about the anime is quite amusing.

Darkrai's shadow appeared just like this, then about two weeks later a page was put up.

Manaphy's egg also appeared, but it took something like five or six months to actually reveal the mission.

I was not expecting them to do this this soon. Seeing Giratina and the Sky Warrior aired on CN by February just like they did with The Rise of Darkrai may not be so far fetched.

I am mildly impressed at the speed at which pusa is dubbing the films! It would be great if it is available on dvd by March!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom