• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Shaymin vs. Roserade

Shaymin. It's my favorite Grass-type barring Meganium. Though I like Roserade too. :3

Roserade has a very interesting design and a varied move pool.

Roserade would probably win. It has great Sp. Attack, and STAB Sludge Bomb really hurts Shaymin. Of course, Shaymin could go Sky Forme and Air Slash Roserade to death.

I prefer Roserade, though.

Roserade will win in a 1 vs 1 fight and I really dislike Shaymin. Roserade also has a useful support movepool and this isn't shaymin-s vs roserade so there can't be any forme changes. So, roserade.

I haven't commented here? What travesty is this?

Anyway, Roserade is my favorite non-Starter Grass type (followed by Breloom) while Shaymin is my least favorite Legendary Grass type, so my vote goes to Rosie.

Shaymin, it has access to Earth Power, and combined that from its Sky Forme and Air Slash, it'll mess you up big time. Also, it reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog.

I have more experience with Roserade, plus Shaymin is the epitome of unneeded legendaries. Not to mention I didn't even know it existed until early 2010 (considering I got my first game over half a year earlier, and it had already been revealed by then I believe).

Also, Roserade's design is far better than Shaymin's. While the little hedgehog may be better in battle, I think I'm going to have to give this one to Roserade.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom