• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shaymin123's sprite shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaura

Reaction score
Hey there, and welcome to Shaymin123's sprite shop!
Here's what I do:
1. Recolours
2. Splices
3. NEW! Infernos
4. NEW! Neons
5. NEW! Bubblegums (like infernos only pink)

Because of my school schedule I will probably be able to tackle one job at a time. Expect your finished product from an hour to a day after a confirmation VM that says I am now working on your project. You can use my splices and recolors however you like, as long as you give me credit. I can't wait for what challenges you guys have in store for me! ^_^

Here are some of my past works:

Last edited:
O.O unexpected....

Nice splices I must say lol

Anyways, how about recolouring a Heracross in shades of silver?

Lol, here is your silver heracross!

Can I have a spiky eared Pichu in shades of red?

Lolz! Here's your order! One red, spiky eared pichu! Enjoy!

Here's Charizardtwo! Sorry about the white line, I dont know how that happened :(

Last edited:
these look good. here's my first request a Charizard and Froslass Slpice please, thanks.

:006: Flame Out :006:

these look good. here's my first request a Charizard and Froslass Slpice please, thanks.
Yay! A challenge! XD I'll get onto that as soon as I can!

EDIT: here's your charlass! That was quite tough, I must say XD

Last edited:
Yay! A challenge! XD I'll get onto that as soon as I can!

EDIT: here's your charlass! That was quite tough, I must say XD

looks great thanks!!!! Try this: Charizard and Roserade. Thanks ahead of time.

:006: Flame Out :006:

hello Shaymin, i asking a bunch of people to do this, can you do a splice/sprite of meganium with some other pokemon (use meganium as the base), any pokemon you want to. i will display all 3-5 splices i get in my sig, including yours, X-scizzors, golden muks, and others!

Goldenmuk, here is your splice->

and flamealex01, here's yours....sorry it took so long! >.<

And Mikeyman, I'll get onto that project as soon as i can! ^_^

Last edited:
Mikeyman, here's rainium!

Tyrael and Pokefangirl, I'll probably get started on yours sometime tomorrow ;)

LOL that is friking beastly
ohh yeah, thats AWSOME! you rock at splicing!!!
But i need the URL so i can put it in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom