• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shaymin123's sprite shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm i never tried these before sorry for the long reuqestes XP

Infernos:I have no idea what these are so pikachu and tentacool
Neons:Bunary and infernale
Bubblegums:THis one looks cute...Bubblegum roserade maybe??
thx!

O_O long request! :lol:

I'll get on those tomorrow! ^^

EDIT: Do you want me to splice the pikachu and tentacool and then inferno it? (same with buneary and infernape)

another EDIT: Here's the bubblegum roserade and the inferno tentacool Unfortunately I doubt that I'll get the rest done today, hopefully I'll finish 'em up tomorrow ;)

yet another EDIT: Here's the rest of 'em! I hope you like them ^^

Last edited:
O_O long request! :lol:

I'll get on those tomorrow! ^^

EDIT: Do you want me to splice the pikachu and tentacool and then inferno it? (same with buneary and infernape)

another EDIT: Here's the bubblegum roserade and the inferno tentacool Unfortunately I doubt that I'll get the rest done today, hopefully I'll finish 'em up tomorrow ;)

yet another EDIT: Here's the rest of 'em! I hope you like them ^^
OMFG i luv these thxs ^^

Hey peoples,

Sorry but my computer's been acting up lately and I'm going to go and get it fixed, so I am temporarily closing my shop down until I get it fixed :(

Could you do a Inferno Mightyena and a neon Mightyena
and a Purple-Blue Mightyena recolour

Could I have a Charizard Garchomp with Charizard as Base Plz;Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom