• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sheeerna's Shack

Sheeer

"Juliet"/"Julie" | Avatar by KTG |Sig art by Okido
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Well I love this site so much, it seems like I'll be sticking around for the time being, haha. In that case, might as well set up one of these. Not sure how often I'll post in this thread, but Im sure I'll post in here from time time.

In terms of what to expect, I'd assume some talk about general life video games, films, maybe a couple brainfart stuff, idk my mind can go kinda wild

Y'all are free to join on my convos too, just be respectful and whatnot yada yada, you probably know the drill rn, haha

To start things off, I've gotta say, this community is insane. I've joined a lot of Pokemon related forums within the last few weeks to take full advantage of the SV hype train, and this has easily become my favorite, will probably become my go-to. Y'all are such friendly people, with such a nice environment with cute little extra stuff like these blogs. Y'all really went all out here, I can see why people love it so much.

Uhhh, also pretty uneventful because I slept a lot! My health has been pretty frail lately, so I have been conked out a ton. It’s kind of annoying because I want to be up. Other than that and a mild ‘overwhelmed’ feeling I’m also okay! My train is chugging along.

And you are very much appreciated! I can read your ‘cool’ aura all the way over here!

I've adjusted my name a little bit, for a bit of extra flair

Also, to differentiate it from admin Sheep whose name was pretty similar and I don't want to confuse people here, lol

In accordance to that, this place is now Sheeerna's Shack

I've adjusted my name a little bit, for a bit of extra flair
I noticed!! Looks cool~
Also, to differentiate it from admin Sheep whose name was pretty similar and I don't want to confuse people here, lol
Makes sense too! Very considerate of you☆

It took me a bit to find a username that fit, but I love this and I don't think I'll ever change it!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom