• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shemii draws! (mostly Pokemon)

Shemii

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Joined recently, thought I should share some of my work here. :3 Am really curious what you guys think. I scaled the drawings down for the thread, they are originally larger, so if you wanna view them in their original state, please visit my Twitter or DeviantART.

Here's my most recent work:

PBfydvh.png

KRUAv6I.png

gJJ2puD.png

]
AqeAUaL.png

oKqRLwa.png

n0AARgx.png

Here's some recent simple gen 8 hype fanart:

x3Yj8Wd.png

hCRdJkV.png

And for those of you who want to see something other than Pokemon:

2Q3A9VN.png

17PY0fp.png

Last edited:
So great!!
I especially love the Ilex Forest one! :love: And the Dragonair one!
Awesome work!

After being away for ages, thought I might share some new art. :)
Quarantine is killing me so I drew a beach and vaporeon, hope you like it!

8ptGn7x.png

Really nice art. I guess you paint them digitally? Or is it an actual painting? With your particular style it is difficult to tell.

Really nice art. I guess you paint them digitally? Or is it an actual painting? With your particular style it is difficult to tell.

I paint them digitally, yes. :) I guess these brushes I'm using don't make it clear, haha. Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom