• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shiay's PokéArts as well as Graphics and Sprites Shop -- Back in Business

@___@ Hokay... The list is full (yeah, I'm counting the crossed out names here). List will be cleared once all people confirm that they're satisfied with their requests after I get them up. For now, however, I'm going to have to ask people that are still waiting for me to wait a while longer. Since I'm falling behind on a lot of things, I need to be getting both my commission and Jams finished before I get to things that are here in the shop.

Sorry for the inconvenience ><;

1. Gensoyoko Star
2. PlatinumDude
3. Devin
4. ghaskan
5. flamealex01
6. Spool
7. Ashy-boy
8. Darkluigi
9. PorygonGiratina
10. ✿ⓛⓞⓥⓔ(◕ω◕)✿

hey...shiay...again...so i was wondering if you could do a VS trainer for me...he'd have..brown hair, shaggy, above the ears, though...a blue vest-jacket sort of thing with a black shirt underneath..and blue pants...just something that look techno. thanks!

may i have a vs mugshot of her:
Keilani_Leader024049278491-iaza.png

thanks in advanced!

Not too sound too obvious or something, but Shiay clearly stated she won't be taking more requests if you bother to read the last post she did.

@____@

@Darkluigi:

VSDarkluigi.png

@ElectrcSoldierPorygn

VSHoodedSilver.png

@✿ⓛⓞⓥⓔ(◕ω◕)✿

LovesAvatar.png

1. Gensoyoko Star
2. PlatinumDude
3. Devin
4. ghaskan
5. flamealex01
6. Spool
7. Ashy-boy
8. Darkluigi
9. PorygonGiratina
10. ✿ⓛⓞⓥⓔ(◕ω◕)✿

OKAY. That is EVERYONE that has filled the ten slots so far. The list will be cleared once all the non-struck out named users confirm their satisfaction with their 'order'.

In the meantime, I urge anyone and everyone that visits my shop, to be visiting my Art Dump Thread. Because that place seems to be getting zero traffic at all, and it'd be nice to read a few comments >___> And who knows, I may take Pokémon requests soon.

Thanks! It looks great!

Awesome! ^^ I'm happy that you like it!

1. Gensoyoko Star
2. PlatinumDude
3. Devin
4. ghaskan
5. flamealex01
6. Spool
7. Ashy-boy
8. Darkluigi
9. PorygonGiratina
10. ✿ⓛⓞⓥⓔ(◕ω◕)✿

You can just erase names from the list as you complete the orders. I'm not seeing how the current system is working for you or anybody else. When you erase your current list, I can see a shitload of users posting here with requests. Then you list them and then another shitload waits in line.

Just thought I'd throw that little suggestion out there.

You can just erase names from the list as you complete the orders. I'm not seeing how the current system is working for you or anybody else. When you erase your current list, I can see a shitload of users posting here with requests. Then you list them and then another shitload waits in line.

Just thought I'd throw that little suggestion out there.

You probably don't see how it's working for me, though in all honesty, I have other things to be finishing up in real life than requests that are here in my shop. >___> I have commissions to be getting finished and things to be selling. If I get too many requests getting placed here, I'm going to have people that are waiting for me to finish things up while I have said commissions to be finishing. The system alleviates me from having to worry about a whole bunch of other people that are growing impatient with me.

looks great thnx!!!

Shiay's back and I'm in need of a cool avatar... ergo, I'm gonna lurk this thread 'till the list clears and then... WHAM! A request.

waitin waitin...

I don't really fully understand from your OP but I was wondering that if I PM you a picture of mine, can you make it into a sprite using Gold's shape as a base and make a VS sprite and the overworld sprite along with the full body one.
I can tell you what colours and stuff to use, except I don't want it to look like just a recolour of Gold, I want it to be custom.
Thanks

I don't really fully understand from your OP but I was wondering that if I PM you a picture of mine, can you make it into a sprite using Gold's shape as a base and make a VS sprite and the overworld sprite along with the full body one.
I can tell you what colours and stuff to use, except I don't want it to look like just a recolour of Gold, I want it to be custom.
Thanks

That I can do. Just as long it's not a full-out drawing of your character. Cos I don't accept requests; only commissions.

However... thread back open. List is gone and I'm back at it now that a lot of my things have cleared up.

Dibs on the first slot!

Not a splice/recolor this time, but:
1 avatar and 1 banner pertaining to Gallade. Both with a dark background, with the words, "Chaos Gallade." I don't have a rather good image of Gallade with me, apart from my profile pic, so you can either use my profile pic: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/image.php?u=32102&dateline=1265194489&type=profile or draw Gallade on your own.

If there's anything I missed, let me know, and I'll modify this post.

Ok , I hope you're already doing my request!

Ok , I hope you're already doing my request!

I would have, though you've not yet told me what colours to be using for your custom VS edit. =\

Oh! Sorry!
I don't really have a specific, though I would like blue or green or red, and he should have blue jeans.
I was wondering if you could keep the blue streak on the hair like in the current avatar. Thanks

I see ur banners are good...

Name:MuffinPaula
Quote:The Great Rebecca Hawkins
Colors:Anything that fits it
char_7028.jpg
I also like these pics
74.jpg

0.jpg

_rebecca.jpg
Like this
328_view.jpg
see those boxes in the bottom those pics for that.

Border/Border Color:Anything cute and fits it
Size:Medium big.not to big
Placement of Images/Text:put the text on the bottom middle and those boxes on the right under her

Other:I want effects like this
327_view.jpg
and add other cute things and kawaii things.

Thxs!!! btw if u cnt do this ill request somewhere else

@✿ⓛⓞⓥⓔ(◕ω◕)✿

... What kind of other effects? There's nothing there. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom