• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you possibly make the badges bigger. Other than that they look fine.

(I need them by October 10.)

... How much bigger do you need them? .___. They're at 35x35 at the moment....

Re: Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium

@B-Rad

BeautiflySig.png
Is it okay if I use a link to this shop as the credit?

Can I have a banner for my blog?

With the R/B and HG/SS sprites of Red and the G/S and HG/SS sprites of Silver in any background that fits and in the top left put "ToP's Blog" and at the bottom right put "Random Thoughts and Stories"

Please and thanks~

Oh my God.

That is just like so perfect. I especially love that headshot thing in the background. I was originally going to ask for something like that, but then I decided the VS. sprite would be easier to work with.

Thanks so much! I'll request something else from you later.

Can you do my current avatar as a character heading please? I don't have a VS sprite of it so I was wondering if you can do that in the process (don't put Pokabu and Totodile in it though)! Oh, and on the line that runs across which has the name on it, write "Gonkzilla". Thank you! And also (when I was looking through the rules, I couldn't find a rule saying "only post one request at a time" so...) could you do a horizontal "boxed pokemon" (like you did with MorrieMaster14) with these pokemon from left to right :

Emboar (male)
Baokki (male)
Rankurusu (male)
Aakeosu (male)
Baibania (male)
Victini

P.S. These are all gen 5 pokemon and keep their original names. Again, thank you!

Last edited:
@TrippinOnPokéballs

How big do you want that? My defaulted size for signature banners is 400x150... but you're wanting something for your blog, and I think that that would be too small. :C;;

@MegaMeganium

I'm glad you're happy with it. C:

@Gonkzilla

Yeap... that's not part of my rules. I'm pretty fast when it comes to PhotoShop, unless something's come up in real life that keeps me from getting at everything. Then I just close my shop and ragequit. C:

Also... would you like the Pokémons' names on it, or no? Because you said in the part where the names go to put your username. Kind of confusing. o3o;;

Hi Shiay! :3

would you mind if I asked you for a banner? I need a new one for my shop, that reads "Blue Mew's Request Shop", and underneath that, "Reopened for good!" Make sure you put in my trademark Shiny Mew somewhere in there, please :3

If it's not too much trouble. :]

May I have a thin banner with a swirly maroon background and the following trainer sprite sort of in a close-up in the left followed by the text "Sandslash-Master, you know I'm the best at what I do."

Use whatever font you wan't for that. Oh! And could you put the sprite of a shiny Sandslash in the right corner? Thanks, this means a lot to me!

Trainer sprite:
2ztg7ys.jpg

@Flame_Alex

Sorry... they actually looked pretty horrible at that resolution. LOL;; Hope you don't mind.

Badges.png

GrassBadge.png
FireBadge.png
WaterBadge.png
FlyingBadge.png
ElectricBadge.png
BugBadge.png
IceBadge.png
GroundBadge.png
RockBadge.png
FightingBadge.png
DragonBadge.png
PsychicBadge.png
GhostBadge.png
SteelBadge.png
DarkBadge.png
URL to the Normal Badge

@TrippinonPokéballs

ToPsBlog.png

@Gonkzilla

GonkzillaBox.png

@BlueMew

BMRS.png

@Sandslash-Master

SMBanner.png

----

Also... adding a new rule, because this irks me to no end when using sprites people give me to use:

Things You Should Not Do!

If you're going to request something from me and are giving me sprites to work with, make sure that they are saved in the .png format. I am not interested in lining and respriting something that was given to me because someone that you requested from or you, yourself, have decided that you wanted to save your sprite as a .jpg. If your sprite that you've given to me is a .jpg, I refuse to work with it. I do enough in this shop and I don't have the want or need to worry about crappily saved sprites.

Hai ShiShi<3

I was wondering if you could make oneself a banner for oneself's blawg? I'd like it to be yellow, blue and black in colour (like that of a Luxio) and the words 'TopTenBlog' on it for me, please? ;-;<3
Also, could you shove this awesome little bugger on there somewhere for moi, please?
Spr_4d_404_m.png

Tymuchlyily.

Hey Shiay, I've got another, non-banner request for you!

Could I get a horizontal boxed Pokemon thing, please? I'd like the following Pokemon in it, from left to right:
Sir, male Jaroda
Pheas, male Kenhorou
Gaia, female Gantoru
Sting, male Pendora
Bandit, male Warubiaru
Tortuga, male Abagoora

Hope that's not too much trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom