• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shin Megami Tensei Dx2 Liberation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy of Light

Star Guardian Ahri
Reaction score
Will be adding a few threads for Mobile Games that are rather popular and some that I've been playing. the First one is Shin Megami Tensei Dx2 Liberation. This game is made by Atlus who also does the Persona series where they share Demons/Personas. So what is your current Progress for the game whether it be main story, Event, PvP, 5 Star pulls or anything else.
Also If you need friends then put your Code below along with the name you're using and It'll be added to the list below

BMGF Username | Dx2 Name | ID

Fluttershy of Light | Cadance | YJ5XDHKH

Current Major Events: Demon Cosplayer Ririn, Gatekeeper extermination Mission (Faction quests), Huang Di Summon.

Downloaded Dx2 shortly after release since I'm a huge SMT fan, though unfortunately I had to uninstall due to my mobile overheating every time I played the game. My account had a 5* demon (Ishtar) too so it was a massive shame.

I originally had no plans to download it but then it came out, I had space and a phone that can run it, so why not? Mostly to see what the story was and take some pictures with demons.

I was very careful not to fall into the addictive trap that mobile games are designed to be and just do the story when I felt like it. I’m in the middle of chapter 3 out of however many, the story has more effort put into it than I expected, but holy cow, this might be the worst translation for a MegaTen game yet. So bad it’s funny and entertaining in that way.

So I’m not playing it with my full attention, but if I’m ever on a bus and want my MegaTen fix, it’s there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom