• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shinies/ 5 IV/ Legendaries for trade

O.K. so you want shinys, I have shiny: Umbreon, Zangoose, Ralts, and Pikachu.
None of them are Kalos native, and pickachu can use Iron tail too.
What do you think for a shiny shelmet.

Nope, any IV spread on the venipede or just female HA adamant?

I'll probably breed one for myself as well. Either way it will be competitive-ready.

Whatever IVs you have for Venipede will be fine. I'll get it to 5 eventually anyway.

How about Zangoose?

Hey mate, no rush as I know that you're in the middle of breeding but I just hatched your Snivy. I went with timid.

Hey mate, no rush as I know that you're in the middle of breeding but I just hatched your Snivy. I went with timid.

Sweet! I will send you a pm as soon as I have yours ready

How about Zangoose?

Sounds good to me.

Please send me a pm when is days and times for you trade

Last edited by a moderator:
I'am available on the 13th-15th. On time I should be open anytime. so lets trade when I see you are on and you add me back.

I'am available on the 13th-15th. On time I should be open anytime. so lets trade when I see you are on and you add me back.

Hey sorry crazy week, I will add you tonight and just hit me up whenever you see me on!

Can I have a Uxie? I really don't have much good stuff to offer. I only have legendaries collected in the games and a Diancie that I won in a giveaway, one level 100 with Pokerus, and one shiny. I can breed starters however. Most people expect others to have every legendary and millions of shinies, and it would be nice to have someone open-minded about what they get. :)

Hey, you got great pokes up for the giveaway. Theres a few legends im interested in: Raikou, Entei, Articuno, Regice, Regirock, Uxie, Azelf and Mewtwo. I need these for dex purposes so if you want I can trade them back so you can give them to another trainer. I´d appreciate you answered via PM instead of thread reply, pls. Have a good one :)

Hey, you got great pokes up for the giveaway. Theres a few legends im interested in: Raikou, Entei, Articuno, Regice, Regirock, Uxie, Azelf and Mewtwo. I need these for dex purposes so if you want I can trade them back so you can give them to another trainer. I´d appreciate you answered via PM instead of thread reply, pls. Have a good one :)

Can I have a Uxie? I really don't have much good stuff to offer. I only have legendaries collected in the games and a Diancie that I won in a giveaway, one level 100 with Pokerus, and one shiny. I can breed starters however. Most people expect others to have every legendary and millions of shinies, and it would be nice to have someone open-minded about what they get. :)

Sorry guys I do not do giveaways, never said I did.

My bad, I was reading other threads as well at the time i must´ve gotten mixed up with the info. Well, i got a lvl 100 Landorous, lvl 65 giratina, probably a hacked arceus, a lvl 100 japanese lugia, a shiny terrakion and a shiny tornadus for trade. As of shiny poke´s I dont have many, they arent much of my interest and the ones I have (bellosom, mienshao, claydol and crobat) you probably already have in your shiny boxes. I hope you dont already have these and like i said, i need them only for dex, i COULD just trade them all back to you. I sure hope we can get somewhere, if not, no hard feelings but i do hope we could try to trade again in the future. Have a fun weekend.

No, when I mentioned that I won a Diancie in a giveaway, I wasn't saying you did giveaways. I got Diancie from a Twitter giveaway, that's what I meant.

Sorry just misunderstood you, yes I would like to trade for a Diancie

My bad, I was reading other threads as well at the time i must´ve gotten mixed up with the info. Well, i got a lvl 100 Landorous, lvl 65 giratina, probably a hacked arceus, a lvl 100 japanese lugia, a shiny terrakion and a shiny tornadus for trade. As of shiny poke´s I dont have many, they arent much of my interest and the ones I have (bellosom, mienshao, claydol and crobat) you probably already have in your shiny boxes. I hope you dont already have these and like i said, i need them only for dex, i COULD just trade them all back to you. I sure hope we can get somewhere, if not, no hard feelings but i do hope we could try to trade again in the future. Have a fun weekend.

I very interested in your shiny terrakion and shiny tornadus

still interested to Pokeball Vivillon?

Yes very much so

I have a kalos born shiny Amoongus, a johto born shiny Gyrados, a Unova born shiny Haxorus, and a kalos born french shiny Poliwrath. I'm interested in the shiny Charmander.

EDIT: I'm also interested in the shiny Eevee.

Last edited:
Finally I'm back, along with those other shinies I kept on talking about. Would you be interested in any of the following shinies:

Frogadier (nameable)
Slurpuff
Venomoth
Beedrill
Noibat
Skiddo
Zangoose
Banette (nameable)
Scyther

Let me know if any of them take your fancy, and when you're able to trade for the shiny Goomy.

Finally I'm back, along with those other shinies I kept on talking about. Would you be interested in any of the following shinies:

Frogadier (nameable)
Slurpuff
Venomoth
Beedrill
Noibat
Skiddo
Zangoose
Banette (nameable)
Scyther

Let me know if any of them take your fancy, and when you're able to trade for the shiny Goomy.

I am on now if you want to do the one trade. Are all of those Kalos born?

I have a kalos born shiny Amoongus, a johto born shiny Gyrados, a Unova born shiny Haxorus, and a kalos born french shiny Poliwrath. I'm interested in the shiny Charmander.

EDIT: I'm also interested in the shiny Eevee.

I am interested in your Kalos born

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom