• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shinies, Events, and Legendaries!!!

So what things do you need for your dex?
Pretty much any Pokemon that can't be caught legitimately ingame. Just tell me which ones you can offer and I'll see which ones I have.

P.S. Sorry for the really late reply.

Can I get Zekrom and Scrafty. I can get you Remoraid, Slakoth, Scyther, Larvitar, Tentacool, Growlithe, Natu, or Murkrow. Whichever you want, just let me know. Should have most of these bred already.

Can I get Zekrom and Scrafty. I can get you Remoraid, Slakoth, Scyther, Larvitar, Tentacool, Growlithe, Natu, or Murkrow. Whichever you want, just let me know. Should have most of these bred already.
I'll take Remoraid, Slakoth, Scyther, and Growlithe.

Alright, good, those are the ones I have extras of. When do you want to trade? FC is in sig.

Alright, good, those are the ones I have extras of. When do you want to trade? FC is in sig.
I can't trade right now. I have to go out and shovel snow -_-. In about a hour maybe we can trade.

I can't trade right now. I have to go out and shovel snow -_-. In about a hour maybe we can trade.

Alright, VM or tag me, should still be on then.

I take it that our trade is a no go
Oh whoops... Sorry :p. The trade is still on. I have everything you offered, so do you have anything else?

P.S. I have to go to bed, so just reply and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Yes but can you tell me some of the ones you need and I can see if I have them

I have a lot of DWf, not sure which you don't have for shiny Druddigon and Cubchoo.

Click for the ones I have
I'll take Vulpix (Timid if you have it), Sableye (Careful if you have it), and Natu (Impish if you have it).
Yes but can you tell me some of the ones you need and I can see if I have them
Do you have any Sinnoh Pokemon?

I have all of those ready, but not the natures you require :[. If needed, I suppose I can try and get those, though I doubt they will have good IVs and stuff.

I have all of those ready, but not the natures you require :[. If needed, I suppose I can try and get those, though I doubt they will have good IVs and stuff.
Don't worry about it, I'll breed them for the natures.

Kricketot, Cranidos, Shieldon, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Mime Jr., and Croagunk
I'll take Croagunk and Mime Jr.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom