• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Shinies Needed

GaGalicious

Reaction score
Hey, Does anyone have the following shiny pokemon/pre/eveolutions?:

Ho-Oh
Darkrai
Kyogre
Mewtwo
Tepig
Torchic
Chimchar
Any Starters really
Marill
Noctowl
Tangela
Excadrill
Klefki
Ghastly
Talonflame
Houndour
Woobat
Noibat
Honedge
Roselia
Houndour
Buneary
Dunsparce
Yanma
Ggligar
Skitty
Mantyke

I have the following events:
Japanese shiny hydreigon/golurk lv. 70
SMR2010 Jirachi lv. 5
Gamestp Deoxys lv. 50
Oblivia Deoxys, any form (diff. movesets) lv. 50
Oblivia Heatran lv. 50
WIN2011 Shiny Entei/Rakiou/Suicune lv. 30
EUSMR09 Regigigas lv. 100
TRU Regigigas lv. 100
2012MAY Darkrai, lv. 50
Oblivia Shaymin, lv. 30
FAL2010 Mew, lv. 5
VGC10 Shiny Eevee, lv.50
VGC09 Shiny Milotic, lv. 50
SPR2012 Reshiram/Zekrom lv. 100
Movie14 Victini, lv. 50
Win2011 Celebi, lv. 50
TRU Arceus, lv. 50
TRU Shaymin, lv. 50
Almia Darkrai, lv. 50
ALAMOS Darkrai, lv. 50
E4ALL Manaphy, lv. 50
Japanese PalCity Mew, lv. 50

And the following shinies:
Several events listed above
Year of the dragon: horsea, druddigon, trapinch, bagon, deino.
VGC09 Milotic lv 50
VGC10 Eevee lv 50
Altaria lv 36 (Nicknamed Swablu - Can't be nicknamed)
Japanese Zorark lv 100
Japanese Lampent lv 41
Gyarados lv 30
Pichu event lv 30

If anyone is interested in these PM me for more details. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a shiny Mienfoo that I'll trade for your Rayquaza. PM me.

I've a question. Does the shiny need to be kalos native? I actually own a shiny japanese azurril that seems legit, but it was transfered aparently so i was wondering o.o

I've a question. Does the shiny need to be kalos native? I actually own a shiny japanese azurril that seems legit, but it was transfered aparently so i was wondering o.o
Nah I don't mind of it's Kalos native or not. But I would prefer it to have an english name. But it's not set in stone.

I have these shinies I can offer Latios mew blitzle pansage panpour pansear liepard Sigilyph. I really want Japanese shiny hydreigon/golurk lv. 70 Year of the dragon: horsea, druddigon, trapinch, bagon, deino 8 for 7 plus shiny mew is rare :) mew and pansear are Japanese if that's ok ^^;

Last edited:
I have a shiny woobat and noctowl,I will trade both for oblivia heatran or vgc10 eevee

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom