• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny 6IV Imposter Ditto giveaway

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I got a 6IV shiny Imposter Ditto through wonder trade, but since I already have a shiny HA Ditto with 6IV, I'm giving this guy away to who ever wants it. Currently I'm accepting Pokemon that I don't have in my Pokedex, just tell me what you to offer and I can tell you if I have it or not. I accept cloned Pokemon, but no hacked Pokemon.

I got a 6IV shiny Imposter Ditto through wonder trade, but since I already have a shiny HA Ditto with 6IV, I'm giving this guy away to who ever wants it. Currently I'm accepting Pokemon that I don't have in my Pokedex, just tell me what you to offer and I can tell you if I have it or not. I accept cloned Pokemon, but no hacked Pokemon.

I have HA Eevees, Dratinis, Torchics, Froakies, Absols, Dittos, Shroomish, Fletchling, Chansey and Scraggy if any of those interest you. What in particular might you be looking for for your dex?

I have HA Eevees, Dratinis, Torchics, Froakies, Absols, Dittos, Shroomish, Fletchling, Chansey and Scraggy if any of those interest you. What in particular might you be looking for for your dex?

I'm interested in the HA Scraggy. Here's a list of Pokemon that I don't have in my Dex.

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Zapdos
Mew
Flaaffy
Forretress
Raiku
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Regirock
Regiseel
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groundon
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Empoleon
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Electivire
Heatran
Dialga
Regigigas
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Victini
Scoutland
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I'm interested in the HA Scraggy. Here's a list of Pokemon that I don't have in my Dex.

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Zapdos
Mew
Flaaffy
Forretress
Raiku
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Regirock
Regiseel
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groundon
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Empoleon
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Electivire
Heatran
Dialga
Regigigas
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Victini
Scoutland
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Ironically enough, I have all of those missing from my dex as well haha! I could get you the Electivire, but I'd want it traded back. I'll let you know when I'll be available to trade. Most likely sometime later tonight.

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Zapdos
Mew
Flaaffy
Forretress
Raiku
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Regirock
Regiseel
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groundon
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Empoleon
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Electivire
Heatran
Dialga
Regigigas
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Victini
Scoutland
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Ironically enough, I have all of those missing from my dex as well haha! I could get you the Electivire, but I'd want it traded back. I'll let you know when I'll be available to trade. Most likely sometime later tonight.

You can keep the Electrivire, I have a friend I can do a trade back with. The HA Scraggy is fine. :)

Made an account just to respond to this. I'd be willing to give you anything but a legendary, if you like. No real breeding, since that's what I need the ditto for. Maybe a Shellos?

@Kirby4ever; I have a foreign shiny japanese 6IV ditto, if you need one for Masuda method. It's not HA, though.

The one I already have for months is German.

I can trade you a Kabuto if you want, as well as the Gen 5 fossils.

Sorry Chapion, I didn't notice your post until just now! :eek: I just traded the Ditto away to A_C_31, but you can help with the gen 5 fossils. I have the first stage of them, but not the second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom