• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Arceus clones, French regular Darkrai, LF: SPECIFIC SHINIES

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I currently have about 10 Shiny Arceus clones available for trade. They are all clones of the legit Shiny Arceus event released recently for promotion of Movie 18. I didn't clone them myself, I should add, but I am entirely sure they are as legit as possible.

Arceus info (to be sure of legitimacy)
OT: デセルシティ (Désert City)
ID: 03075
Level: 100
Ball: Cherish
Moves: Judgment, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Earth Power
Nature: Timid
Date met: 3/7/2015
Where: Pokémon Movie 15
Ribbon: Wishing Ribbon

I also have to offer:
- A regular Darkrai of French origin. It's in a Master Ball, level 50 with Careful Nature and originates from DPPt.

I am looking for the following. I don't mind clones, but I prefer not to receive hacked Pokémon. I'd also prefer nicknameless, although I may accept nicknamed Pokémon.

Looking for
Shiny Zapdos
Shiny Regice
Shiny Tornadus
Shiny Zekrom
Shiny Eevee/Jolteon/Flareon/Leafeon
Shiny Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion
Shiny Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra
Shiny Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon
Shiny Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught
Shiny Staryu/Starmie
Shiny Amaura/Aurorus

FC: 0576-4616-1571
IGN: Thomas
Timezone: GMT+1

Last edited:
Re: Shiny Arceus clones, looking for Shiny Legendaries

It's the receiving date that matters the most. I might be interested but I'd like to know what the met date is on the Arceus clones.

I'm also unsure about whether Volcanion & Hoopa can be traded - they go in my Bank with no problems (but Pokémon Bank would accept a Digimon if you hacked it reasonably competently), so if you want I can tradeback one or both with you just to test if they can be traded over Wifi.

It's the receiving date that matters the most. I might be interested but I'd like to know what the met date is on the Arceus clones.

I'm also unsure about whether Volcanion & Hoopa can be traded - they go in my Bank with no problems (but Pokémon Bank would accept a Digimon if you hacked it reasonably competently), so if you want I can tradeback one or both with you just to test if they can be traded over Wifi.
Date says March 7th, 2015, which is the earliest date possible these Event Arceus (Shiny or non-Shiny) could be obtained.

That'd be great. Then I'll at least know if trading them is possible (I doubt it though, but you can always try).

Re: Shiny Arceus clones and 1 Shiny Rayquaza clone, looking for Shiny Legendaries

I have a Shiny Cobalion. I'm interested in a Arceus clone.

Date says March 7th, 2015, which is the earliest date possible these Event Arceus (Shiny or non-Shiny) could be obtained.

That'd be great. Then I'll at least know if trading them is possible (I doubt it though, but you can always try).

March 7th also matches the date of the Powersaves version. I am not accusing you or the person who traded you the Arceus of hacking them (I have a non-shiny Desert City Arceus that I know wasn't hacked but is also dated March 7th), but you can understand why people might be cautious.

Having said that, the only things I could possibly trade you are definitely hacked, so I may trade for keeps anyway. We'll see if Hoopanion can be traded first. Expect me online at 8pm your time.

March 7th also matches the date of the Powersaves version. I am not accusing you or the person who traded you the Arceus of hacking them (I have a non-shiny Desert City Arceus that I know wasn't hacked but is also dated March 7th), but you can understand why people might be cautious.

Having said that, the only things I could possibly trade you are definitely hacked, so I may trade for keeps anyway. We'll see if Hoopanion can be traded first. Expect me online at 8pm your time.
I can understand. With events like these you always have to be aware of hacks. However, I am rather keen on obtaining legit Shinies which is why I always ask the trader for info or inspect the Pokémon to the tiniest detail. I have no intention of trading hacked Pokémon or swindle people. I agree the date may be suspicious (a random date within the event period would be better than just the very first date), but other than that, they are as legit as possible.

That's fine! Like I said, I prefer legit Pokémon (Hoopa and Volcanion being an exception), so unless you're willing to trade something legit for Arceus, I'm not interested in hacked ones. I still want to try out the Hoopa/Volcanion tradeback though, I'll be online then.

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar

I have Shiny registeel or articuno I can offer for the Arceus. Pick whichever one you want more I guess. XD

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar

I have Shiny registeel or articuno I can offer for the Arceus. Pick whichever one you want more I guess. XD
Registeel then :)

It appears we have traded before xD I still have your FC in my friend list. If you've lost mine, it's in the opening post.

@Neo Blaze; Then we're on the same page regarding that. However I've forgotten that the timezone changed (so we in the UK are back on time with the rest of the civilised world) so I'm actually ready to trade right now, if you are.

Registeel then :)

It appears we have traded before xD I still have your FC in my friend list. If you've lost mine, it's in the opening post.

Yeah we have ^^ I can meet you online in a sec then.

@Neo Blaze; Then we're on the same page regarding that. However I've forgotten that the timezone changed (so we in the UK are back on time with the rest of the civilised world) so I'm actually ready to trade right now, if you are.
I am, I'll hop on. I'll use a Shiny Arceus for the tradeback.

Edit: too bad, appears it doesn't work.

Edit: too bad, appears it doesn't work.

Yeah, seems that way. If you want to double check with Volcanion I can do that, but it looks like there's two off your list...

Thanks for the Arceus. ;D Im looking for any of the none shiny ones too so if you ever get any of those I would trade for shiny Articuno or even Zapdos.

I have a shiny landorus I'll trade for an arceus

I have a shiny landorus I'll trade for an arceus
Sure, what's your FC? Sorry for asking, but I also see you have a Shiny Mew up for trade for a Hoopa. Unfortunately Hoopa can't be traded, I tried yesterday with someone. Is the Mew legit? And would you trade it for the Arceus instead? If not, I'll gladly take the Landorus.

i do not know how to tell if they legit. if you could tell me how that would be helpful but id prefer to hold on to it for now but ill gladly trade the landorus and my friend code is 1822-1298-8412

i do not know how to tell if they legit. if you could tell me how that would be helpful but id prefer to hold on to it for now but ill gladly trade the landorus and my friend code is 1822-1298-8412
Alright, then Landorus it is! My FC is 0576-4616-1571

Alright, then Landorus it is! My FC is 0576-4616-1571

okay i just added you to my friends list

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom