• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Basculin

Reaction score
I was once EV training for Speed, and encountered this one:

Spr_5b_550_s.png

Level : 12
Nature : Brave
Ability : Adaptability

I'm not very interested in keeping it. I'm satisfied that I got its shiny form in my dex entry XD ;
Its nature doesn't seem to be the best...and certainly, I don't know its IVs or anything fancy like that.

I'm offering it, I'm interested in getting one of the following DW Pokemon in return.
Natures, IVs, nicknames, 'cloned or not' won't matter. Please offer legitimate Pokemon only though (in case of clones, cloned from a legit Pokemon).

Croagunk
Spiritomb (gender, moves won't matter...haven't even seen this Pokemon in DW ;_;)
Female Zubat (Hypnosis would be nice but not necessary)

I'm also open to other offers like egg move Pokemon, I'll take a look.

My FC is 5200 5601 1407 (Black).

Oh, my game is Korean, so if you aren't a fan of Pokemon with names in foreign characters, then sorry. I can give it a nickname in English but there's a limit of five characters in such cases. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
I was once EV training for Speed, and encountered this one:

Spr_5b_550_s.png

Level : 12
Nature : Brave
Ability : Adaptability

I'm not very interested in keeping it. I'm satisfied that I got its shiny form in my dex entry XD ;
Its nature doesn't seem to be the best...and certainly, I don't know its IVs or anything fancy like that.

I'm offering it, I'm interested in getting one of the following DW Pokemon in return.
Natures, IVs, nicknames, 'cloned or not' won't matter. Please offer legitimate Pokemon only though (in case of clones, cloned from a legit Pokemon).

Croagunk
Spiritomb (gender, moves won't matter...haven't even seen this Pokemon in DW ;_;)
Female Zubat (Hypnosis would be nice but not necessary)

I'm also open to other offers like egg move Pokemon, I'll take a look.

My FC is 5200 5601 1407 (Black).

Oh, my game is Korean, so if you aren't a fan of Pokemon with names in foreign characters, then sorry. I can give it a nickname in English but there's a limit of five characters in such cases. ^^;

I will breed you one now (Zubat). FC is 5071-4239-7846. Just give me yours and I will pop in the Union Room or whatever when I'm ready!!

I'm Ready! Just add me,5071-4239-7846

READY

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom