• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Shiny Bulbasaur

Revosok

Reaction score
So recently I have gotten into shiny breeding, and as I was wondertrading my fails, I got some pretty interesting pokemon. One of these was a French shiny level 75 Bulbasaur (most definitely hacked). I am pretty stringent on only keeping authentic pokemon. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to trade a NON COPIED AND NON HACKED (completely authentic) Articuno and Moltres for the Bulbasaur. If you would like, I could evolve the Bulbasaur into a Venosaur and give it an authentic move set (right now it only has the move ancient power). If no one offers both an Articuno and Moltres for the shiny Bulbasaur, I will change my asking price to either an Articuno or a Moltres.

Thank you for concidering my offer, and if you would like pictures, I can attach them at your request.

You know what? I'll take. The Bulbasaur as is. I want to trade all 3 legendary birds for it and 2 pokemon you're also willing to give away (could be trash, don't really care). I will only trade these birds as a set and nothing less.

FC: 1736-0118-4649

Okay, here is my friend code:
1006-3367-2831
When would you like to trade?
Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry to bother you again, but the pokemon you traded me do not have blue stars, did you recieve them from the pokemon blue and red versions that were re-released to the 3ds, or are they hacked?

They were migrated from Platinum. The last page of the summary should say that they crossed time and space from Sinnoh.

Also, RBY's not compatible with Gen 6. Nor will it ever be.

Okay thank you. Also, I thought that you could play the digital versions of red/blue/yellow on the 3ds and use pokebank.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom