• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Shiny Buneary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeko

Reaction score
I'm looking for a shiny Buneary/Lopunny so I can have a shiny Mega Lopunny! I can take clones, but please, no hacks. In return, I can give you a cloned Shiny Delibird with either a PP Max or a Rare Candy (your choice).

Would you be okay with a shiny Lopunny clone (I clone with powersaves)? She's level 50, has x/31/31/31/31/31 ivs and is ev trained with a 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed spread. I hatched her myself back in April when I held an Easter giveaway, so she's in a love ball too and can be renamed. :)

Would you be okay with a shiny Lopunny clone (I clone with powersaves)? She's level 50, has x/31/31/31/31/31 ivs and is ev trained with a 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed spread. I hatched her myself back in April when I held an Easter giveaway, so she's in a love ball too and can be renamed. :)

That works! Might I ask though, do you mean 4 HP for the EVs, as 6 would be too much?

That works! Might I ask though, do you mean 4 HP for the EVs, as 6 would be too much?

Oh no I listed it that way since there's 510 evs in total that you can use. I do know some people list spreads like 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed but that only adds up to 508 evs, since technically the last 2 evs are rather useless. Though this is because you need 4 evs total for 1 stat point. I just list it as 6 so that every point, even the useless evs are accounted for. I hope that clears things up! :)

And I'll go clone her now then, would you like a nickname or is the default Lopunny fine?

Oh no I listed it that way since there's 510 evs in total that you can use. I do know some people list spreads like 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Speed but that only adds up to 508 evs, since technically the last 2 evs are rather useless. Though this is because you need 4 evs total for 1 stat point. I just list it as 6 so that every point, even the useless evs are accounted for. I hope that clears things up! :)

And I'll go clone her now then, would you like a nickname or is the default Lopunny fine?

The default Loppnny's fine with me. Do you want the Rare Candy or the PP Max? Tell me when you're done, and I'll hop online!

The default Loppnny's fine with me. Do you want the Rare Candy or the PP Max? Tell me when you're done, and I'll hop online!

All set! I'll be online. :)

And a PP Max would be cool.

Edit: Hope you like her! :)

Last edited:

Do you have any extra clones? :D I'd love a shiny Lopunny! What Nature is she?

Do you have any extra clones? :D I'd love a shiny Lopunny! What Nature is she?

Well since the trade was completed I'll be closing this thread, but please don't hijack other trade threads it's against our forum specific rules.

However I will PM you her details, and we can work out something there. Sound good? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom