• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Charm On Scarlet

ZedeFire

A Garchomp that comes from Motostoke
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi! Is there anyone that can help me to complete the Dex on Scarlet? Now, I have 370 Pokémon, but I can easily catch 5 or 6 of them. I have all Paradoxes. I will send you a list as soon as possible. Not today because I can't play Scarlet.

I'm up for helping you. I've got Violet, and I'm also missing a few Scarlet exclusives (including Koraidon), and can provide what you're missing.

I'm up for helping you. I've got Violet, and I'm also missing a few Scarlet exclusives (including Koraidon), and can provide what you're missing.
I am sorry for Koraidon, I have already given it for a Miraidon. I remember I'm missing Misdreavus and I can't find Blissey in raids, so I need it. I will write here the list of all Pokémon that I am missing this ITALIAN evening. Thank you.

I am sorry for Koraidon, I have already given it for a Miraidon. I remember I'm missing Misdreavus and I can't find Blissey in raids, so I need it. I will write here the list of all Pokémon that I am missing this ITALIAN evening. Thank you.
Sure, no problem. I should have a Blissey and Misdreavus for you. Asides Koraidon, I'm missing the Stunky line, Skrelp line, and Bruxish.

Sure, no problem. I should have a Blissey and Misdreavus for you. Asides Koraidon, I'm missing the Stunky line, Skrelp line, and Bruxish.
Ok, maybe I don't have Bruxish, but Skrelp and Stunky are okay.

Thanks. Asides them, Bruxish is left, and that's a Scarlet exclusive as well, otherwise I wouldn't be asking.
I didn't know that Bruxish is exclusive of Scarlet. Okay, this evening I will send you a friend request on the Switch. In Australia, my 9 p.m. corresponds to your 6 a.m., so you cannot play, I believe. But if I play at 1 p.m., you play at 10 p.m. Is 10 p.m. a better time for you? Remember, if you can at 10 p.m., I can play at 1 p.m. only Friday.

Oh, I have just seen that you haven't published your Friend Code, so you have to send me the request.

I didn't know that Bruxish is exclusive of Scarlet. Okay, this evening I will send you a friend request on the Switch. In Australia, my 9 p.m. corresponds to your 6 a.m., so you cannot play, I believe. But if I play at 1 p.m., you play at 10 p.m. Is 10 p.m. a better time for you? Remember, if you can at 10 p.m., I can play at 1 p.m. only Friday.
Your 1pm on Friday is fine for me, not just to catch what you need, but also due to Easter shopping and sorting out all the Pokémon I'm importing from GO due to an ongoing (and potentially fatal) controversy. My friend code is in the interline spoiler: SW-7605-2739-7391

Your 1pm on Friday is fine for me, not just to catch what you need, but also due to Easter shopping and sorting out all the Pokémon I'm importing from GO due to an ongoing (and potentially fatal) controversy. My friend code is in the interline spoiler: SW-7605-2739-7391
I sent you a friend request, my nickname is fedari. Here is the list:
Blissey, Flapple, Misdreavus, Gulpin, Annihilape, Slowking, Luvdisc, Finneon, Clauncher. I have seen that I already have Bruxish. For Slowking, I need the exchange. I cannot find Luvdisc, Finneon and Clauncher.

I sent you a friend request, my nickname is fedari. Here is the list:
Blissey, Flapple, Misdreavus, Gulpin, Annihilape, Slowking, Luvdisc, Finneon, Clauncher. I have seen that I already have Bruxish. For Slowking, I need the exchange. I cannot find Luvdisc, Finneon and Clauncher.
Okay, I have catched 21 Pokémon! Now I am missing: Blissey, Annihilape, Slowking, Clauncher, Misdreavus and Gulpin.

Sorry @UxieLover1994, I forgot to say that Bruxish, Stunky and Skrelp are ready for you!

Okay, I have catched 21 Pokémon! Now I am missing: Blissey, Annihilape, Slowking, Clauncher, Misdreavus and Gulpin.
I apologize for taking a few days to reply, but I should begin the sorting tonight and have your requested Pokémon ready for tomorrow. It may take me a little while to evolve Primeape into Annihilape, and I'll trade you a Slowpoke with a King's Rock to trigger their evolution into Slowking. Also, I'll check if there's anything else I'll need.

I apologize for taking a few days to reply, but I should begin the sorting tonight and have your requested Pokémon ready for tomorrow. It may take me a little while to evolve Primeape into Annihilape, and I'll trade you a Slowpoke with a King's Rock to trigger their evolution into Slowking. Also, I'll check if there's anything else I'll need.
No prob. If for you it's too hard to have Annihilape and Blissey, I will look for them in raids. Thanks for Slowking. If you want something else, I am here. After I completed the Dex, if you want to trade shinies, I have a green Zweilous.

No prob. If for you it's too hard to have Annihilape and Blissey, I will look for them in raids. Thanks for Slowking. If you want something else, I am here. After I completed the Dex, if you want to trade shinies, I have a green Zweilous.
I've got your wishlist ready. All six of them. Since you have three I need compared to me having six, I'm up for any other Scarlet exclusives (Larvitar line, Deino line) or any Pokémon that evolve by trade (Haunter, Scyther + Metal Coat).

I've got your wishlist ready. All six of them. Since you have three I need compared to me having six, I'm up for any other Scarlet exclusives (Larvitar line, Deino line) or any Pokémon that evolve by trade (Haunter, Scyther + Metal Coat).
I am online now. For the last Pokémon, I can search for them. I have opened a private discussion. Go there.

Are you ready?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom