• ME begins a second journey around Sinnoh. Watch here as he follows a famous Professor around.

Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South Korea: ...

The Shiny creation trio will be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South Korea from Sept. 14 until Oct. 6.

Read more on Bulbanews

Lovely
Reaction score
Re: Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in S

XY pre-order is necessary for getting Dialga/Palkia? You gotta be kidding me!!

I guess Giratina will have to do *sigh*

Reaction score
Re: Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in S

South Korea is getting them too, huh. All countries have confirmed this event except one...

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

South Korea is getting them too, huh. All countries have confirmed this event except one...
I wouldn't say all countries, but so far the only major exception is Japan.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score

Yeah, Greece is left out of this. AGAIN. *fumes*

Reaction score

You would think Japan would have been first to get these...