• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Dialga event (and Palkia/Giratina)

GaGalicious

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me the event shiny Dialga which just came out? And the Palkia/Giratina when they ar released too? I'm in Ireland and we won't have the event :(.

I have several shinies and event pokemon I'd be willing to trade, although while I write this I can't remember a full list.
I know that I have:
I have at least 2 regigigas events: Toys R Us and the european equivalent (EUSMR09).
I have at least two different Deoxys events, one being from the ranger games.
I have several of the YOTD pokemon, hatched but never used. (Horsea/Trapinch/Bagon/Druddigon/Deino)
And I have the lv. 30 Mew from emerald which was caught with the faraway island event.
I have a lv 50 event manaphy and several other which I'm forgetting.

If anyone is interested or wants a different event, please let me know and I can check if I have it.

Heelp to get these 3 pokemon would be greatly appreciated! :)

I'll trade you the Shiny Dialga for the Manaphy.

I haven't retrieved it from the mailman yet so you can choose the nature.

If you have Victini or Arceus i'll trade you the other ones as well when they come out.

I'll trade you the Shiny Dialga for the Manaphy.

I haven't retrieved it from the mailman yet so you can choose the nature.

If you have Victini or Arceus i'll trade you the other ones as well when they come out.
Cool thanks so much! I can get you all 3 :).
When will you be free to trade? What timezone are you? I'm GMT.
Can the Dialga be modest please?

I'm typically available after 5 west coast time.

And yeah, i'll reset until I get modest later today.

No problem, you just let me know when you're free. I just need to check whether the manaphy is on my Black or White 2, so I can give you the right FC.
I'll be on later tonight anyway and if you're around we can try and do it then:)

I have your modest Dialga ready for you.

My FC is 4256-4111-6075

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me the event shiny Dialga which just came out? And the Palkia/Giratina when they ar released too? I'm in Ireland and we won't have the event :(.

I have several shinies and event pokemon I'd be willing to trade, although while I write this I can't remember a full list.
I know that I have:
I have at least 2 regigigas events: Toys R Us and the european equivalent (EUSMR09).
I have at least two different Deoxys events, one being from the ranger games.
I have several of the YOTD pokemon, hatched but never used. (Horsea/Trapinch/Bagon/Druddigon/Deino)
And I have the lv. 30 Mew from emerald which was caught with the faraway island event.
I have a lv 50 event manaphy and several other which I'm forgetting.

If anyone is interested or wants a different event, please let me know and I can check if I have it.

Heelp to get these 3 pokemon would be greatly appreciated! :)

I can trade you a Palkia Monday for a YOTD Horsea.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom