• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Dragons

Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu

In love w/ Altair & Ezio
Reaction score
So, I'm still looking for the shiny Year of the Dragon Pokemon. (Given out in Japan)

I can offer a wide variety of Pokemon for them. I have a ton of shinies, all the legends (except Mespirit, Regice, Registeel, Regirock and Regigigas), a few events and I can do egg moves.

I also have an abundance of items if anyone was looking for some. To my knowledge, the only items I don't have are the Battle Subway items except the Power Items.

Shinies
Pinsir
Dusknoir
Garchomp
Dusclops
Altaria
Muk
Ampharos
Exeggutor
Glalie
Froslass
Seviper
Metagross
Claydol
Snivy
Steelix
Sceptile
Cradily
Toxicroak
Magnezone
Magneton
Floatzel
Spiritomb
Pikachu
Raichu
Sharpedo
Espeon
Jolteon
Cloyster
Honchkrow
Lucario
Hitmonlee
NInetales
Tyranitar
Scyther
Aggron
Bastidon
Rampardos
Castform
Miltank
Slowpoke
Salamence
Ghastly
Nidoking
Mr.Mime
Zangoose
Shinx
Swampert
Flygon
Glaceon
Gengar
Weezing
Vaporeon
Deerling
Ganbull
Slaking
Gyrados
Umbreon
Pansage
Roselia
Japanese Snivy
Torterra
Sewaddle
Japanese Serperior
Breloom
Shroomish
Leafeon
Meganium
Venusaur
Japanese Oshawott
Staryu
Starmie
Vanillite
Blastoise
Walrein
Panpour
Azumarill
Milotic
Feebas
Cubchoo
Kabuto
Octillery
Kingler
Carracosta
Omastar
Lapras
Lotoad
Feraligatr
Empoleon
Mantyke
Tepig
Growlithe
Arcanine
Torkoal
Charmander
Infernape
Chimchar
Flareon
Charizard
Houndoom
Slugma
Blaziken
Rapidash
Typhlosion
Minccino
Porygon-Z
Japanese Audino
Lillipup
Happiny
Snorlax
Eevee
Rufflet
Japanese Archen
Sigilyph
Vullaby
Skarmory
Pidove
Altaria
Dragonite
Swoobat
Swanna
Gligar
Swellow
Starly
Munna
Musharna
Ralts
Grumpig
Hypno
Unown !
Shuckle
Japanese Accelgor
Scizor
Heracross
Armaldo
Kerrablast
Deino
Absol
Purrloin
Zorua (M/F)
Japanese Hydreigon
Japanese Axew
Japanese Eelektross
Pachirisu
Joltik
Rotom
Emolga
Electrode
Minun
Electabuzz
Japanese Magnezone
Tyrogue
Riolu
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
Pupitar
Gigalith
Japanese Metagross
Flygon
Rhydon
Nosepass
Shieldon
Sandslash
Rhyperior
Donphan
Golem
Diglett

In addition to all the legends (but the ones that I don't have) I have a shiny version of each except for Azelf. (Actually, I only have shiny Kyogre... o_O)

I'd like to trade one shiny for one dragon, one legend for two dragons, one event for two dragons or one egg move for one dragon.

If anyone is interested in events, say so and I'll list the ones I have.

I forgot to mention, but some of the Pokemon have nicknames that cannot be changed. Sorry if that bothers you.

Last edited:
@Kayalos
do you have a celebi?

i have in shiny:
druddigon
garchomp
charizard
hydreigon
salmence
tyranitar
dragonite

and many more, just name it,and you will have it

@Kayalos
do you have a celebi?

i have in shiny:
druddigon
garchomp
charizard
hydreigon
salmence
tyranitar
dragonite

I do indeed have a Celebi, but I'm looking for the shiny Dragons from Japan. They are Druddigon, Bagon, Trapinch, Horsea, Swablu and Deino. They must be Japanese and I'd prefer them to be level one.

And I hope you don't hack your Pokemon. Your comment of 'Just name it, and you will have it' makes me wonder if you hack.

@Kayalos
do you have a celebi?

i have in shiny:
druddigon
garchomp
charizard
hydreigon
salmence
tyranitar
dragonite

I do indeed have a Celebi, but I'm looking for the shiny Dragons from Japan. They are Druddigon, Bagon, Trapinch, Horsea, Swablu and Deino. They must be Japanese and I'd prefer them to be level one.

And I hope you don't hack your Pokemon. Your comment of 'Just name it, and you will have it' makes me wonder if you hack.

oh ok,didnt know you ment from japan.and yes my friend is always getting shinys from frinds,trades,ect. and there not hacked.hope you find what you need :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom