• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Shiny Eevee (offers below)

KuraiPhantom

Reaction score
For Pokemon X.

Wanted:
-Shiny Eevee, KALOS BORN, under level 30, female (I would like an Espeon shiny or Glaceon)

Offers:
-Shiny Dragonite, non-Kalos-born (I got it from a trade)
-Meloetta (event)

I guess...Clones are fine, but I would prefer non-clones. I'm not sure if it's even a scam if you give me a clone for legit pokemon?

I'd just like 2 Shiny Eevees for the Espeon and Glaceon, because I know I'll never get one. They must be Kalos-Born. Please send me a screenshot for proof (I do not trust traders...sort of had a "mistake" before and they said it was Kalos-born when it wasn't..)

Please don't ask for IVs. I don't care for them.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom