• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Encounters In B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching around the Giant Chasm trying to find Kyurem and ran into a Shiny Metang in a double battle. I got so afraid of killing him... and he wouldn't stay in any of my Dusk Balls, that I eventually threw my Master Ball. Everyone here thinks I'm an idiot now.... heheh.
It's a Naughty Nature, and I nicknamed him Warren.

Don't worry man, I would have done the same thing. I have encountered a Shiny Foongus. I was like oh, a shiny Foongus, *catches it* stuffs it into Storage and will never take it out other than to look at it again.

I just ran into a shiny Tranquill the other night. xD My first non-radar, non-gyarados shiny on the ds games!
Too bad its IVs are rock-bottom.

I was walking through Victory Road today, not wanting to encounter any Pokémon. Then out of nowhere, a Shiny Boldore appeared! I only caught it with one Ultra Ball.

I softed reseted for a shiny Virizion and caught him yesterday.

I ran into a shiny Darumaka two days ago... and it was twice as adorable as a normal Darumaka, 'cause it was pink instead.:awww:

YAYZ!!!! today i caught my first ever shiny!!!!(ive seen shinies before on other games, but i failed to much to catch them) anyway, i was heading to challenger's cave, and i came across a pawniard, i was like "i'll just run from thi- HOLY CRAP!!! A SHINY?!?!?!" and i caught it full hp!!!!

HOORAY!!! I CAUGHT MY FAVORITE POKEMON!!! AND ITS SHINY!!!!!!

About a week ago I was training for the 7th gym and found a shiny Unfezant. I'm just lucky I noticed the sparkles!

i have been soft resetting for a shiny Volcarona for over a week now. still no luck. no idea what my count is at, but its got to be pretty high.

I got a shiny Klink. My little copper gear is now one of my main pokemon at level 70. I'm so happy.

I was biking in Icirrus City near one of the pools waiting for surf spots to try to show up to see if I could get a seismitoad but, of course, I kept getting stunfisk (which are 95% in surfspots there). I was getting kind of sick of killing them but I decided to try a few more and suddenly "HOLY CRAP A BLUE ONE!"

It's been a while since I've found a random encounter shiny and this is of course my first fifth gen shiny. I feel a little bad because my best friend loves the little derpfish so much (I even named my first one Katfish in her honor and would have done so with this one had it been female) but she did get a shiny sandile a bit back so I feel slightly less bad. >_>

His ivs are absolutely miserable and he is adamant but I have never been picky about such things with my in game team so I will use him. P:

This just in.

Was walking around Mistralton Cave hoping for a Axew to show up (they ARE rare), when all of a sudden, right before my eyes.. a SHINY Axew :O (1/8192?!). Sent out my Litwick to whittle down the HP with a Will-O-Wisp and some not-so-effective Flame Bursts. I chucked a Premier Ball hoping it would work (I keep Premiers for momentous occasions :p), but it didn't even shake once. Second try, threw an Ultra Ball.. crossed fingers.. one, two, three. Sparkle. Scream.

Anyways, it has a Serious nature, which isn't bad, but I was hoping for a Mold Breaker ability. I think that's the only downside to this. Still, I'm happy that I have a legit 'stumble-upon' Shiny at last.

Now, I don't know if I should train this little one, or capture another with Mold Breaker (and hopefully, Adamant nature)?

During my vacation, I came across a shiny Minccino. It's pink, but it's a male, it also has a lonely nature and Technician as an ability.

It's currently named "Cherry" for now, but I should re-name it Charles (breaker of hearts).

This just in.

Was walking around Mistralton Cave hoping for a Axew to show up (they ARE rare), when all of a sudden, right before my eyes.. a SHINY Axew :O (1/8192?!). Sent out my Litwick to whittle down the HP with a Will-O-Wisp and some not-so-effective Flame Bursts. I chucked a Premier Ball hoping it would work (I keep Premiers for momentous occasions :p), but it didn't even shake once. Second try, threw an Ultra Ball.. crossed fingers.. one, two, three. Sparkle. Scream.

Anyways, it has a Serious nature, which isn't bad, but I was hoping for a Mold Breaker ability. I think that's the only downside to this. Still, I'm happy that I have a legit 'stumble-upon' Shiny at last.

Now, I don't know if I should train this little one, or capture another with Mold Breaker (and hopefully, Adamant nature)?

Train it! Black and red Haxorus is badass. :D

I had this happen some hours ago in my Spanish Black version.

I was grinding on Route 6 to evolve my Gothorita, see the shaking grass, BLING! A shiny Audino popped out! :)
After I went to deposit her in the PC, I continued training, and some minutes later another shiny approached. It was a Foongus! :D

It's been months since I don't have this kind of lucky streaks to being with. The new pals are gonna be reserved for post-game (and I still have to reclaim my shiny Karrablast from a test run), but, needless to say, I'm very happy and thankful.
Reggino (that's the name of the shiny Foongus) may also help in curing my aversion towards Amoongus, since I thought they were annoying. Not anymore. XD

I still haven't gotten a shiny, but im going out to route 10 to grind right now. wish me luck!

Ran into and caught a Shiny Woobat in Victory Road, today. This is the first Shiny Pokemon I've ever caught in the wild (got a Bellsprout in a trade, hatched a Shiny Mothim, and have Shiny Event Pokemon).

I caught a shiny Stunfisk in the wild. Bred it with a Japanese Feebas via GTS. The third egg I got was a shiny Feebas. How's that for luck?

Ran into and caught a Shiny Woobat in Victory Road, today. This is the first Shiny Pokemon I've ever caught in the wild (got a Bellsprout in a trade, hatched a Shiny Mothim, and have Shiny Event Pokemon).

Congrats! That makes it two of us who have caught a shiny Woobat. Green's not the best color, but a yellow Swoobat is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom