• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Shiny Espeon please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Breaking Wave

Religion is a club
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a shiny Espeon, which is my favourite Eeveelution. Offering a shiny Umbreon in return!

Hi, I'm looking for a shiny Espeon, which is my favourite Eeveelution. Offering a shiny Umbreon in return!

You could have the one I got from WT. I don't want/need anything in return. Unless you want to trade me something with a sellable item attached.

You could have the one I got from WT. I don't want/need anything in return. Unless you want to trade me something with a sellable item attached.

Oh wow, awesome. Thanks! I can give a shiny Samurott instead if you like? I'll try to find something kinda sellable in my Box. My FC is 3609 2377 9183. I've just added yours from your profile.

Oh wow, awesome. Thanks! I can give a shiny Samurott instead if you like? I'll try to find something kinda sellable in my Box. My FC is 3609 2377 9183. I've just added yours from your profile.

Shinies do nothing for me if I they aren't viable. In this case, I think the IVs are good but I've got eevees with egg moves anyway.

When can you trade? Im on GMT and can do most of today.

Shinies do nothing for me if I they aren't viable. In this case, I think the IVs are good but I've got eevees with egg moves anyway.

Anytime in the next couple of hours

Anytime in the next couple of hours
Sorry I missed you. I'm free for an hour or so myself now but maybe tomorrow evening would be better?

That sounds good. Maybe 5 or 6 PM GMT? Whenever a good time for you is, and I'll just subtract 5 hours for mine =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom