• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny for EV training

SobriquetP

Youkai Exterminator
Reaction score
Sooo... I am super-incredibly lazy and do not have the attention span to EV train three of my Pokemon.

If anyone would be willing to super train all three for me, I would gladly part with any of the following.

Offers:
★Totodile
★Bulbasaur
★Seel

Breeding leftovers
Mawile
Litwick

My FC is in my signature and on my profile(tapatalk users).

It takes all of ten minutes to Horde your way through EV training, unless you're aiming for a detailed spread.

If you just want 252/252/4 or similar I'll take it on.

Yes, they are straightforward 252 252 4.
Unfortunately, I also would like them to keep their level 1 status. So horde battles are a no-go.

In hindsight, I should have mentioned that in OP.

That is why Super-Training is most likely the only method that can be used here. T.T

That makes much more sense, Super Training would take a while even for someone who is good at it (which I'm not). So I will kindly bow out of this one.

It is understandable, that is why I figured maybe someone would like a shiny for their work. Aaaand why I do not have the attention span to do it myself. XD

I can super train those three Pokemon for you, if you want to keep them at level 1 and not level train them as well. May I ask where you received your three shiny Pokemon from?

These three in particular? I got the Totodile from a breeding request and the other two from random passerby trades for the two lake spirits excluding the one with glasses... because I kinda knocked it out and gave up ever collecting all three. [emoji14]

All three seem legitimate, but truth be told I have not put much effort into verifying it.

I could check after work though.

Shiny Bulbasaur is what I'm most interested in. Would I be able to receive a few of his details? His level, nature, OT, ID, stats (and if you know, IVs and EVs)?

Ah, sorry about that. Started playing FFXIV and got sidetracked.

Male Bulbasaur
No nickname
lvl. 1
Modest
OT: Luis
ID: 58935
Ability: Overgrow

HP: 11/11
Atk: 5
Def: 6
Sp Atk: 6
Sp Def: 6
Spd: 6

IV Spread: x/x/31/x/31/31
No EVs.

EDIT: Also has Giga Drain as an egg move if that helps.

I'll take that Bulbasaur thank you. Let me know when you are online and are able to trade your Pokemon to me.

All right, I will be on from the time of this post for another four hours.

Tomorrow I will be on from about 5:30P.M. to about 11:30P.M. GMT-6 and the same the day after that.

On a side note, I noticed the meeting planner at timeanddate dot com is a useful tool for planning when to get on. If you use that, then Nashville is probably the easiest to get my timezone down. [emoji14]

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom