• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Shiny Genesect event announced for Japan: Genesect to have the same attacks as it doe

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Shiny Genesect event announced for Japan: Genesect to have the same attacks as it does in the ...

A Shiny Genesect event has been announced for Japan. Shiny Genesect has moves that it will use in the movie.

Read more on Bulbanews

smalllady

真実の英雄
Reaction score
Re: Shiny Genesect event announced for Japan: Genesect to have the same attacks as it

I hope this event makes it to the US so I can have that beautiful red Genesect. * A*

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Shiny Genesect event announced for Japan: Genesect to have the same attacks as it

A special Red Genesect Pokémon Tretta will be given away to the first three million children of middle-school age or lower who watch the movie.
I wouldn't be able to get it anyway since it's in Japan, but I hate it when they do that.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score

As if Genesect wasn't good enough already O_O Extremespeed was kinda obvious, but the other two moves are a surprise. Blaze Kick seems a bit random.

Shift Gear is an awesome move though, and hopefully this means that they are willing to give it to a few other Steel-types that would love it (Metagross) and not keep it as an exclusive to the Klink line.

Hopefully we all get this event (and the Mewtwo event) at some point though.

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score

Why does the Red Genesect have Blaze Kick in its moveset? If the developers planned to give away Genesect with moves that it would not normally learn, it would have been a good opportunity to give it an offensive Rock or Water-type move to counter its huge weakness to fire.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Why does the Red Genesect have Blaze Kick in its moveset? If the developers planned to give away Genesect with moves that it would not normally learn, it would have been a good opportunity to give it an offensive Rock or Water-type move to counter its huge weakness to fire.
It's the moves it has in the movie, which were probably chosen for usability in the movie rather than gameplay.

jokool

The Coolest!
Reaction score

Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US.

sonic10158

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME
Reaction score

Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US. Please bring this event to the US.
And please don't discriminate against non-middle schoolers

Teeboy

Reaction score

Guys, America will get both Genesect and Mewtwo. They're the movie events after all. America will get them. Possibly as early as this summer. Especially if both unlock something in XY. ;)