• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available late

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available later

Serial codes for a Shiny Gengar holding a Gengarite are now available at EB Games, JB Hi-Fi, Target and Big W stores in Australia and New Zealand from Oct. 15 until Nov. 5.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available

Could someone please confirm if any stores in Wellington have the codes?

Reaction score
Re: Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available

Not sure if it's the right place to comment, but it's also available in Brazil, starting today.

Reaction score

Yep, just went to EB games today and got my code. The poster/card is pretty nice looking. They don't have any banners or signs saying that you can get Gengar in store though, so I was kinda thinking they didn't do it but I decided to ask the counter and they handed me it.

Best thing you can do is just to go and ask if they do it lol.

Reaction score

I also got mine though the sad thing about it you can only have one between the two games

Old-school Trainer
Reaction score
Reaction score

I went back to the shops the other day to go get the code for my friends, however they've all sold out. It was disappointing but it's a good sign Pokemon is doing well.

like pepsi cola
Reaction score

Arrrgghh.

Today is the last day for Gengar distribution in Europe. A friend kindly snagged me an extra code yesterday, and on trying to use it I got an error message on Mystery Gift, something about needing to download a software update. So I go to Eshop, and big surprise, it's down and 'undergoing maintenance'. Nice timing there, Nintendo! That's not inconvenient at all! I want my Gengar :(

A heart made fullmetal.
Reaction score

I forgot all about this. D: It ended the 26th and I missed it.

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Arrrgghh.

Today is the last day for Gengar distribution in Europe. A friend kindly snagged me an extra code yesterday, and on trying to use it I got an error message on Mystery Gift, something about needing to download a software update. So I go to Eshop, and big surprise, it's down and 'undergoing maintenance'. Nice timing there, Nintendo! That's not inconvenient at all! I want my Gengar :(
Keep in mind that while codes are only available until today, they are redeemable until February 5.

like pepsi cola
Reaction score

Ahh, see I did not know that. Thank you. I think to be safe I'll redeem Diancie as soon as I get the code.

(Got my Gengar, btw. Panic over xD)