• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available late

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available later

Serial codes for a Shiny Gengar holding a Gengarite are now available at EB Games, JB Hi-Fi, Target and Big W stores in Australia and New Zealand from Oct. 15 until Nov. 5.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available

Could someone please confirm if any stores in Wellington have the codes?

Re: Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available

Not sure if it's the right place to comment, but it's also available in Brazil, starting today.

Yep, just went to EB games today and got my code. The poster/card is pretty nice looking. They don't have any banners or signs saying that you can get Gengar in store though, so I was kinda thinking they didn't do it but I decided to ask the counter and they handed me it.

Best thing you can do is just to go and ask if they do it lol.

I went back to the shops the other day to go get the code for my friends, however they've all sold out. It was disappointing but it's a good sign Pokemon is doing well.

Arrrgghh.

Today is the last day for Gengar distribution in Europe. A friend kindly snagged me an extra code yesterday, and on trying to use it I got an error message on Mystery Gift, something about needing to download a software update. So I go to Eshop, and big surprise, it's down and 'undergoing maintenance'. Nice timing there, Nintendo! That's not inconvenient at all! I want my Gengar :(

I forgot all about this. D: It ended the 26th and I missed it.

Arrrgghh.

Today is the last day for Gengar distribution in Europe. A friend kindly snagged me an extra code yesterday, and on trying to use it I got an error message on Mystery Gift, something about needing to download a software update. So I go to Eshop, and big surprise, it's down and 'undergoing maintenance'. Nice timing there, Nintendo! That's not inconvenient at all! I want my Gengar :(
Keep in mind that while codes are only available until today, they are redeemable until February 5.

Ahh, see I did not know that. Thank you. I think to be safe I'll redeem Diancie as soon as I get the code.

(Got my Gengar, btw. Panic over xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom