• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Hunting... / Your Favorite / Least favorite shiny Pokemon*

what color scheme do you like for shiny pokemon?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Shiny pokemon are extremely Rare, and when we finally encounter one, we start to make an opinion about how much you like / dislike it or stuff like that.
This thread is all about shiny pokemon. we will talk about pokemon that you love there shiny so much, you won't continue on in the game without it! as well as talk about some of our other favorites and least favorites, and if there were any pokemon that you would want to change their shinies, what pokemon and how would you change it! This thread is basically where people can express their opinions about shiny pokemon! I would love to hear from you guys about what your favorite shinies are! since we all have our own opinions, if someone doesn't like a shiny pokemon that you happen to love, move on and don't make a big stink. I will not except any arguments, unless they are in a respectful way, or if it is like a debate. if you want me to post a list of rules, just chat with me in a private chat box, on my member page by clicking on my name, or let me know on my pubic chat room! other than that you are welcome here any time! I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE SHINY STAND!

Shiny Metagross and Shiny Charizard have to be two of my favorite shiny Pokémon.
I’m already a big fan of both Pokémon, but their shiny forms somehow manage to make them look even more awesome than their standard color scheme.

As for shiny hunting methods, I’ve consistently used the Masuda Method since Gen IV, chain fishing in Gen VI, and SOS chaining in Gen VII to do some effective shiny hunting. It can be a little tedious, but I’ve gotten some good shinies using those methods.

I’m not really a big fan of the Poké Radar chain method, or ORAS’s DexNav, but I suppose they’re at least sort of helpful.

bEFXwgL.png
this is my new Banner that Rainbow Cloud made me and it looks awesome!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom