• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Shiny Magikarp to be released in Japan: Nagoya Pokémon Center on the move

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Shiny Magikarp to be released in Japan: Nagoya Pokémon Center on the move

To celebrate the moving of the Nagoya Pokémon Center, they are giving away an exclusive Shiny Magikarp to players. It will be at level 99, holding a Rare Candy and know the moves Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce and Splash. The Magikarp will be available from Mar. 20 to May 6.

Read more on Bulbanews

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
An alternate-color Magikarp.....at LV.99....and that will evolve into a Red Gyarados...because that's totally a rare Pokemon.

Codface

Reaction score
Its more for collectors. I dout anyone would evolve it. Well maybe a couple of dumb kids might.

Vyrron

#TeamSword
Reaction score
Japan gets all the good events - shiny Golurk and Hydreigon, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Magicarp. Apparently players who don't live in Japan are not worthy of those Pokemon.

Enzap

radical
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Lol, I love how redundant they made it by giving it Hydro Pump, a move it learns through evolution anyway.

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
Japan gets all the good events - shiny Golurk and Hydreigon, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Magicarp. Apparently players who don't live in Japan are not worthy of those Pokemon.

Pokemon is most popular in Japan and marketed there.

Also, I'm pretty sure America gets a lot of these events as well.

Vyrron

#TeamSword
Reaction score
Pokemon is most popular in Japan and marketed there.

Also, I'm pretty sure America gets a lot of these events as well.

I live in Europe, and no the rest of the world gets very few events compared to Japan. I don't care if Pokemon is more popular there, they should stop negleting international fans so much.

Fudgenuggets

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score
Lol, I love how redundant they made it by giving it Hydro Pump, a move it learns through evolution anyway.

Maybe some people don't want to evolve their shiny Magikarp. Just saying. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.