• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny non-event Rayquaza

-
Reaction score
I have four Rayquazas on hand and I dont think I can handle this many even though its my favorite legendary. I am offering a shiny Rayquaza (EDIT: apparently its fateful encounter from Hoenn which I think is hacked?) and looking for any sort of other shiny legendary in return that isnt Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Kyurem or Genesect and of course another Rayquaza itself. Id preferably like to trade it for another "major" legendary so basically anything that isnt allowed in battle facilities although Id accept a "minor" legendary too possibly and by minor I mean one that is allowed in battle facilities like the Regis or Lake Guardians and etc.

Depending on the event I could accept non-shiny special legends with moves they cant normally learn but were distributed through events such as Darkrai with Spacial Rend and Roar of Time.

Last edited:
I can offer u any of the regis or the lake guardians, lve got a shiny uxie if that interests you

I can offer u any of the regis or the lake guardians, lve got a shiny uxie if that interests you

Ah sorry didnt see these return offers before. People gotta quote or I dont see em easily. Sorry @MrAwemazing but shiny Yveltal is not possible. But @farazs yes shiny Uxie interests me. I added you. I will await you adding me back and telling me when you can trade.

By the way is Uxie your only shiny legend? You mentioned the Regis. Do you have a shiny Registeel? If you do Id prefer that but Uxie is fine by me too.

Last edited:

Ah sorry didnt see these return offers before. People gotta quote or I dont see em easily. Sorry @MrAwemazing but shiny Yveltal is not possible. But @farazs yes shiny Uxie interests me. I added you. I will await you adding me back and telling me when you can trade.

By the way is Uxie your only shiny legend? You mentioned the Regis. Do you have a shiny Registeel? If you do Id prefer that but Uxie is fine by me too.

ive got shiny moltres and shiny raikou too

ive got shiny moltres and shiny raikou too

Hmm... I think I will take Uxie. I will be ready to trade shortly.

im trying to trade with someone else right now too, but I keep getting some stupid error... ill hold the uxie for u until this gets fixed:D

im trying to trade with someone else right now too, but I keep getting some stupid error... ill hold the uxie for u until this gets fixed:D

Im online now and I see you online. I will wait.

Farazs hasnt done the trade and its been five days so I will bump it for like a minute before it gets buried in shiny 6iv giveaways and stuff. Shiny legend? Anyone?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom