• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Phione for Zekrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

profmax

Reaction score
Phione.jpg
I was breeding Manaphy to get Phione, and didn't even realize it was a shiny until just now. Such similar coloring....
Anyway, I'd like to trade this for a Zekrom if anyone's interested. That's what I'd prefer, but I will accept two of the three legendary beasts instead if necessary.

Last edited:
lol I also have a Reshiram. but I might just be taking all of them from others.

lol I also have a Reshiram. but I might just be taking all of them from others.
Thanks for the offer, but all I'm really looking for is Zekrom, or else Raikou, Entei, or Suicune.
Oh! and by the way If you have multiple Pokemon to offer, do it all as the same post.
Oh, thanks for the tip! Will do...

Very well, Zekrom it is. And yeah I'am letting you know about posting cause they don't like it that you are posting a bunch of stuff and only have one Pokemon to offer in each tab.
to know the rules better here's this web sit:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f599/rules-guidelines-global-trade-station-125349/

I don't have the power to fix it, but I'am really sure that they will let you go away with it cause you were unsure. If you have question you can always ask Dolce, I don't know everything on bulbagarden.net I made a few mistake in the past few mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom