• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
found Gloom in Pearl, i want to evolve it into Bellossom but i lost all of my Pokeballs :(

Just caught a purple wurmple off a honey tree in diamond four hours into a new game. Earliest I've caught a shiny in a 4th gen game.

I found a shiny Pikachu in Viridian Forest yesterday while training my Raichu

I found a shiny zubat on sappire in granite cave. It's still on my sappire except as a crobat :)

I've encountered three shinies in my life:

Gold - Shiny Rattata (Route 46, less than an hour into the game)
Leafgreen - Shiny Pikachu (Powerplant, after defeating the Elite Four)
Pearl - Shiny Raticate (Route 225, well after beating the Elite Four)

Sadly, I was only able to catch the shiny pikachu (who is now a shiny raichu in my SoulSilver game). :( I remember as a kid thinking that if I walked around route 46 enough, the "silver rattata" would show up again.

Weird buneary found

This is my third play through of pokemon platinum and I started with the chimchar. While going through eterna forest with the companion I came across a buneary that was pink brown and pink and a little starburst comes from the buneary every time it comes out. I caught it because it looked different and in the poked it has a star next to it's picture. I have no clue what this means, if it is any good, or if I'm the only one to find it because can find no mention of it anywhere on the Internet. Granted I didn't put much searching into it but if someone could help me out that would be awesome. Thank you in advanced.

Re: Weird buneary found

This is my third play through of pokemon platinum and I started with the chimchar. While going through eterna forest with the companion I came across a buneary that was pink brown and pink and a little starburst comes from the buneary every time it comes out. I caught it because it looked different and in the poked it has a star next to it's picture. I have no clue what this means, if it is any good, or if I'm the only one to find it because can find no mention of it anywhere on the Internet. Granted I didn't put much searching into it but if someone could help me out that would be awesome. Thank you in advanced.

welcome to the shiny pokemon club dude! here's some info on them: <CLICKY!> here's the one you caught: <CLICKY!>

Re: Weird buneary found

You sir or ma'am have caught a shiny Buneary, thats why it sparkles when it comes out of the poke ball siburke already beat me with the link to the reference though lol

100+ hours into my SS, no shininess...

Hourish after my brother starts his HG and he gets a shiny stantler :(

^ If I were you I'd send it into your Soulsilver after he goes to bed >:D

And I found a shiny Zubat in Union Cave while training my pokemon for the fight against Clair

please keep discussion relevant to shiny pokemon by chance, not stealing your brother's pokemon and how you look in a TR uniform.

Ironically, just caught a shiny golbat while training my golbat on victory road in firered.

caught a shiny Lugia by coincidence, wasn't even trying! XDXDXD

I ran into a wierd coloured Makuhita in Sapphire... only to find out it was a super rare shiny a few years later. Needless to say I threw a couple pokeballs then got bored and ran. I did catch a purple Drowzee in HG a few months ago though. :)

6hhvzk.jpg

My shiny Venomoth, originally caught as a Venonat on my french SoulSilver game.
Naive nature, caught at Route 43 at Lv. 16.
Scatters things often.

The funny part is that I was actually looking for a Venonat to complete my Pokédex, so I went to Route 43, start searching and first Pokémon that appears is a Venonat. So I tought "Oh yay, already a Venonat!", then went crazy went I noticed the blue eyes and the sparkling effect. I caught it in an Ultra Ball because I didn't want it to flee... and after it was caught I remembered that it cant.
I nicknamed it VENOM, crappy name I know.

I just found a shiny Graveler in HeartGold.

I want to catch a shiny Gligar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom