• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kicking about in the Dream Yard last night, trying to find a female Raticate so that I may breed a F.E.A.R. Ran into a double wild battle: Kricketune and Patrat.

That Kricketune's golden?!

*Sparkle*

I got so excited, I haven't had a random shiny encounter since my original Silver game!! I was on the edge of my bed and just didn't dare land any attacks in case I got a critical hit. After Patrat was down I just spammed Ultra Balls and eventually managed to catch her! Must remember to keep a false swiper with me at all times!

I was lucky, I'd not moved my DS clock forward since Daylight Saving ended, else I'dve been in the right place at the wrong time!

... Sad part is, I hate Kricketune and its stupid cry, but maybe after this it'll grow on me...!!

I got a japanese ditto off of the GTS today. Put it in the daycare, followed by my Larvesta. 3 eggs into breeding and I find myself staring at a yellow Larvesta. :)

The only shiny I found is an oddish I found on the route connecting slateport and Mauville. I have lost her since then, unfortunately

Ive gotten a shiny aron from emerald, now an aggron, a golbat from soul silver, and an absol from white. Only shinies ive encountered.

I was grinding against Audino on Route 10 in preparation for the Elite Four and it was taking me a while to get a shaking patch. When I finally found one, I saw Emolga slide across the screen.

I was a little disappointed because I already encountered a couple of Emolga and I wanted Audino. I was ready to press run but I heard the sparkle sound and saw this staring at me.

Spr_5b_587_s.png

I didn't want to make it faint so I threw some Ultra Balls and I caught it. :-D

I got a shiny Treeko my 2nd time through Emerald. I didn't know what was wrong with it, but I kept going. I wasn't doing too well that time through, so I started a new game. I was 10. Don't judge me.

I encountered a shiny voltorb once in Pokemon Emerald, after some unsuccessful attempts at trying to catch it with some ultra balls, it went and exploded one me -_- It was the only shiny I ever saw XD

i've got a shiny furret in my hg,
the next shiny that i got is a shiny kricketot from my platinum that i evolved into kricketune.

I want a shiny soo bad! never seen one. Currently I am in the process of sring for a shiny kyurem, is it worth it or is that considered a waste of time. My friend saw a shiny joltic and decided NOT to catch it. I asked him why and he said he already had one( just a normal joltic) I was like wha!!? how could you do that!!

I found a shiny Geodude on Platinum today. See, I was grinding Piplup for the first gym when it showed up. I Pounded it until I thought it was weak enough, then caught it. Should have named it Lemon...

My brother found a shiny Zubat... now a Crobat... somehow lost on his Emerald.

I found a shiny Diglett on my HeartGold but I lost it along with my Diamond :(

In HeartGold last month I found a shiny................. Sunkern.
Yeah.

Found and caught my second shiny on Platinum today - a Wailmer. I've caught my both shinies on the same route, 230... weird. The first one was a Pelipper.

I found my first shiny in LeafGreen the other day, a shiny Slowpoke caught on Six Island's Water Path!

I think my first au natural shiny was in Sapphire. It was a Gulpin, and I knew it was special, but not exactly why, I just knew because of the different colours. I did actually like Gulpin and he was an addition to my team, he's still somewhere, for I lost that Sapphire Cartridge.
//Straying off topic.

Recently, in HG I found a shiny Geodude. Ugh, had to be a Geodude ¬¬

Been trying to catch a Adamant Axew and I found one that sparkles. Its jolly natured but it will do

I recently caught (and saw) my first shiny in FireRed, a Pidgey that is now a Pidgeotto.

Getting a shiny Lati@s would be near-impossible without hacking. It's not like you could soft-reset your game over and over...

Thats what i did to get my shiny Mewtwo, theres a year of my life i want back :(

I recently caught (and saw) my first shiny in FireRed, a Pidgey that is now a Pidgeotto.

Getting a shiny Lati@s would be near-impossible without hacking. It's not like you could soft-reset your game over and over...

i SR'd for latias & latios in SS & HG - got a timid latias & a jolly latios both shiny - EV trained them & kicking buttez on random wifi in white with them!

also i called them "Tango" & "Cash"... :-/

i have found a shiny chancey just outside the daycare. that and a weedle on leafgreen. apart from that i found a bidoof via chaining. no cheats!(i dont have a r4 or action replay)

Found a shiny Budew in the Great Marsh, and a Goldeen in the Safari Zone (Emerald). I caught them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom